Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Supreme (jb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
Username: Preacher_Platinum

Who are you reporting? Supreme

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
jb

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198817193061/ (steam id finder is being weird for me doesnt show steam ids)

What is the reason of the report? sticky trap

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have around 185000, you can hear him placing down sticky traps and then detonate and kill me with em

Attachments

• 2022-08-08_11-10-37.dem
    79.5 MB · Views: 45

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
I'll have my say in this report.

If you're gonna make more future reports i'll suggest shortening the demos because this took me 2 mins just to get to the tick to see myself stickytrapping for 20seconds, this is 47 minute demo ffs.

Though i'm fine with getting a ban for that but we have to figure out an alternative way for the hide and seek lr because people like Preacher will take advantage of it, almost no one pick hide and seek lr except for him when he gets lr, he will either put stickies at the last moment and detonate it or use the soldier taunt at 4:01 in which all the blues die.

Even though this is his lr, where is the fun in hide and seek lr? Also Preacher you're just mad that somebody finally figure out a way to stop your great idea, even though it was my fault for putting the stickies way too early.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
I'll have my say in this report.

If you're gonna make more future reports i'll suggest shortening the demos because this took me 2 mins just to get to the tick to see myself stickytrapping for 20seconds, this is 47 minute demo ffs.

Though i'm fine with getting a ban for that but we have to figure out an alternative way for the hide and seek lr because people like Preacher will take advantage of it, almost no one pick hide and seek lr except for him when he gets lr, he will either put stickies at the last moment and detonate it or use the soldier taunt at 4:01 in which all the blues die.

Even though this is his lr, where is the fun in hide and seek lr? Also Preacher you're just mad that somebody finally figure out a way to stop your great idea, even though it was my fault for putting the stickies way too early.
the way to stop is play medic, pyro, or huntsman sniper. soldier and demo sometimes work as well, and that's the majority of classes

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
but why would i be punished for something that takes 2 minutes to get done, affects like 4 people, makes like 16 other people happy
Like I said, then what is the point of hide and seek lr?
I can assure you most of the reds aren't happy with what you're doing because if they are, they would've choose hide and seek for their lr too.

possibly the most hated lr in the game
You made it one of the most hated lr in the game.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
the first one
So be it.
why would i be punished for something that takes 2 minutes to get done, affects like 4 people, makes like 16 other people happy, and shortens the length of quite possibly the most hated lr in the game
You know what else fits this description? Favoritism, ammo glitching, and griefing, to name a few. If the lr is that unpopular, how about not picking it instead of exploiting it?
"BuT i DiDn'T pIcK iT-"
Skill issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom