Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against StOnks (Jailbreak Brazil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahel

Somewhat Threatening
User name: fahel

Who are you reporting? StOnks

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak Brazil

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:150339684

What is the reason of the report? Donor abuse

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• abuse.png
    abuse.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 146
D

Deleted member 9434

Did you know that you have the option to cancel before the time that I unintentionally voted? ? and yet I did it by accident I just did it as a joke I already lost excuses to the bolinha a user that was voted
and I also apologize for my mistakes to moderators I swear next time I will not repeat

1594591145592.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9434

I meant that there was no time to cancel and I had this option unfortunately there was no time to cancel at the time and it was very fast. Even so, sir, that's right and it was an accident, unfortunately, it happens to be wrong, it's human. Fahel is still right, sir, I have to admit! I ask thank you

D

Deleted member 9434

yes, the problem when I type my letters to appear takes time because my computer is not so good to run team fortress 2

D

Deleted member 9434

I'm sorry, fahel, I'll never do it next time. Forgiven then ;)

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Did you know that you have the option to cancel before the time that I unintentionally voted? ? and yet I did it by accident I just did it as a joke I already lost excuses to the bolinha a user that was voted
and I also apologize for my mistakes to moderators I swear next time I will not repeat
From the donor rules thread:
Do not:
- Call votes as a joke.
Player has been punished, thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)