Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against SQUAD DOGGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

Who are you Reporting? SQUAD DOGGO

What is the accused persons SteamID? # 769 "SQUAD DOGGO" [U:1:309840827] 1:10:01 78 0 active

What rules has the reported player broken? mass freekill

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOa4nl02aFQ&feature=youtu.be

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
  1. The L was kinda uneeded...
  2. Why not use the forum function like:
  3. What day was it? Or was there nothing.. opened cells and after that just killed everyone?

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

just opened the doors and killed everyone, called it "death day" and sorry im new to the mechanics on these forums C:, and it was part of allstar which was the song the title and description on that video were for..

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Well... if it was "death day" which is a invalid day.... I think he indeed must be punished....

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Went with a three day ban for ordering out a mass freekill with an invalid order: Death Day. Thank you for your report.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I don't have the SteamID of others involved and I'm not going to look for it. If a Warden gives out an invalid order to cause freekills like this to happen, Guards have to ignore orders and alert Warden on his mistake. If Warden then starts teamkilling for dissobeying, they can report Warden in. If he starts freekilling, he can be reported in aswell. Any Guard that joins in the freekilling, should be reported aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom