Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against sonic, sylwiagrela77, and Tails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell

Truly Feared
Who are you Reporting?
sonic, sylwiagrela77, and Tails

What is the accused persons SteamID?
sonic - STEAM_0:1:208771818 , sylwiagrela77 - STEAM_0:1:125817373 , Tails - STEAM_0:0:148994730

What is the report reason?
(This will be a slightly big report. The first demo records Slash being Racist, but I reported him separately as there are more demos for the people being reported here. Here is the link to Slash's report - https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-slash.8757/)
Lots of mass freekilling, for all three of them. Ill give information about each Demo below.

slash.dem
As said above, Slash has already been taken care of. So, I had just joined at this point, but the last LR was Warday, as the current warden is constantly saying it and saying where the blues should be going. sylwiagrela77 starts killing people for a while and never goes to where the warden has said (the bank area). Same with sonic, just killing reds outside of and around cell area the whole round.

mfk1.dem
sylwiagrela77 is picked as warden, no orders given and cells open; Tails, sonic, and sylwiagrela77 begins killing.

mfk2.dem
Tails is picked for warden, says nothing and opens cell doors. I exit cells to see him already firing at people. I stand there and watch him attack/kill several people. sylwiagrela77 is also killing people at this time. The rest of the demo is them killing reds for no reason.

mfk3.dem
Geo force wardens trying to take control of this. Yes, he does flip on friendly fire a few times during this to try and get rid of the freekillers. Anyways, it looks like the freekiller himself opens the cell doors and sonic immediately starts killing reds with rockets. Tails begins freekilling shortly after.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• mfk1.dem
    6.7 MB · Views: 198
  • mfk2.dem
    16.1 MB · Views: 162
  • mfk3.dem
    7.1 MB · Views: 157
  • slash.dem
    13.4 MB · Views: 158
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

Gabe the type of guy to hear about a shooting and advertise steam sales at the crime scene (sorry about that not need joke xd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom