Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Snowy

Status
Not open for further replies.

goob

Snooze
Who are you Reporting? Snowy

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:0:193440556

What rules has the reported player broken? Aimbotting; after recording the demo he said in chat that he has over 300 alts and that he is a developer for a TF2 cheat called "Lithium". I'd recommend keeping an eye on the 100% crit orange servers in the future.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• snowy.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 190

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Who are you Reporting? Snowy

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:0:193440556

What rules has the reported player broken? Aimbotting; after recording the demo he said in chat that he has over 300 alts and that he is a developer for a TF2 cheat called "Lithium". I'd recommend keeping an eye on the 100% crit orange servers in the future.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. Sadly, he uses a VPN so we keep blocking his IP's but it doesn't help long term.

goob

Snooze
That's... honestly kind of pathetic. Who has the time to just make hundreds of alts and use VPNs just to come aimbot on the same server over and over? Would it even be possible to automatically kick people who are connecting via a VPN or proxy service?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
That's... honestly kind of pathetic. Who has the time to just make hundreds of alts and use VPNs just to come aimbot on the same server over and over? Would it even be possible to automatically kick people who are connecting via a VPN or proxy service?
I know overwatch has been more successful at this exact thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom