Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Sniperofthebrine - Inpentu - ( remaining images The names were changed )

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
User name: NightOwl

Who are you reporting? Sniperofthebrine - Inpentu - ( remaining images The names were changed )

What is the accused persons's SteamID? The SteamID is just too long for me ( See pictures )

What is the reason of the report? It's been discriminated against deaf and I don't notice. But some words I have noticed that I was somehow called "liar"... there are 2 videos and photos to see below.

Multiple attempts to block chat but his alleged friends have prevented it from being blocked.

** Another claims that I abused my donation for Model Changer ** But as admins mentioned (which was allowed) **

So I feel bad to gamble unfairly that everyone is playing against me.

Also in spam chat ""

Sniperofthebrine : Well, start acting deaf
Sniperofthebrine : And stop acting dumb
One Fishy Boi : /car
Sniperofthebrine : And ignore it you god damned retard`

Later:::

Sniperofthebrine : Nightowl-Deaf- blw.tf VAC banned From Secure Server
♡Cake♡ : A what
Nightowl-Deaf- blw.tf initiated a gag vote against Sniperofthebrine
[Hop] BlackWonder | 2Fort - ctf_2fort (3/24) [Type !servers to join]

i have try gag him ( VOTE FAILED ))
is idle eu
udp/ip : 176.57.141.9:27020 (public ip: 176.57.141.9)
# 1066 "Sniperofthebrine" [U:1:116665892] 1:05:00 62 0 active -- # (( CHANGED MY NAME NOW ))
Nightowl-Deaf- blw.tf VAC ban : Add VAC ban on the end for extra giggles

Nightowl-Deaf- blw.tf VAC ban : Bagels
Nightowl-Deaf- blw.tf VAC ban : become nightowls
Bagels : Yes
Nightowl-Deaf- blw.tf VAC ban : Hilarious and Original
Nightowl-Deaf- blw.tf VAC ban : Nightowl-Deaf- blw.tf VAC banned From Secure Server

-------------------------------

What I wish is that everyone I tagged will be punished hard. And I don't see it. Something like that to insulting a hearing-impaired or no respect

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• repor0t.jpg
    repor0t.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 327
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 342
  • nightwolf.dem
    8.7 MB · Views: 379
  • idlesniperinpentu.dem
    20.9 MB · Views: 328
  • intenpu&sniper.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 494

Sniperofthebrine

Hello there.

I am the person reported in question, Sniperofthebrine. Inpentu is a good friend of mine, so as such I will defend his case as well.

Essentially, I did somewhat start this,thanks to a duel, but then Nightowl decided to abuse the vote system vigorously, and was eventually vac banned from the server, before admitting to bypassing a vac ban, which is most definitely a reportable offence on STEAM ITSELF, if not the server. I HAVE admittedly named him a few things, and mocked him for his conditions, but I myself am autistic, so if it helps, he had more than enough opportunity to retaliate.

My steamID is https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sniperofthemotherfuckingbrine/, because apparently Nightowl's too stupid or is just incapable of achieving that himself through a simple profile search, or even viewing Recently played with.

I would like to state that Nightowl continuously abuses the model changing addon on the server, and thus his donator, to continously camp and hide from people, and even change the hitboxes. I have numerous people on the Blackwonder server that can back this up, too. He commonly abuses the frog and box model so that his hitboxes are near invisible, too.

Whether or not you agree with myself or Nightowl is up to you, Blackwonder admins, but I simply am not bothered by the outcome. Do as you will, this is your services, and you have the right to refuse them to anyone, INCLUDING myself. I will be asking Inpentu to reply to this thread to, to confirm my shenanigans. I WOULD also like you to look into Nightowl himself as a player, as, like I said, he thoroughly abuses his donator nearly every time he plays.

Thank you, and good night.

Sniperofthebrine

Addendum: I believe I forgot to state he continously abused the vote function in the hopes of eventually shutting us up, but it's either broken or doesn't stop binds. About 1 or two of the votes were actually successful, too. You may check the logs for any of the information you need against me or them, too.,

Inpentu

Greetings,

My online alias is Inpentu, I will defend myself as I think Nightowl is in the wrong and is playing the victim card.

As Sniperofthebrine did, here is my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/whatdoesinpentumean/

as my friend sniperofthebrine mentions, sniper started an honest duel against him, however Nightowl abused a model chaging addon which hid him out of sight whilst he could easily shoot us, abused a vote system alot, and even claims to have got past Valve's anti-cheat which is against Valves terms of service. I myself did not make any jokes about his condition but rather stated that I was gay (of which I actually am) as a counter point to try and prove how out of no where his point was. I think however he took this as me insulting his condition, which was not my intention.

I do not think I nor Sniperofthebrine are in the wrong, but that judgement is of course down to you, however if you let an admin like this get away with such childish behaviours it can give the servers a terrible reputation pretty quickly. The result does not concern me, I will just join the next server and be on with my day if I am banned.

Either way, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards.

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
I call the WITNESS was ingame

I can't mark the name

But the URL forwarded

You can mute him for being rude
Did you report them?
All you can do right now is ignoring them
just record and report

I don't accept any excuses from you!!

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
you two have provoked me too much and I see it chat lockout and mic lockout. All I could do was sit and have tea... As I said, you two drove me crazy. Now we will await the JUDGMENT from Blackwonders court

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

Hello.
NightOwl and I were playing on the achievement idle server
While we were playing I noticed someone (Sniperofthebrine) mic spamming and chat spamming so NightOwl tried to gag/mute him but the vote failed becuase of his friends
We kept trying and he was still spamming and insulting NightOwl.
After many attempts, He started saying that this's abusing the vote system and he was going to call an admin.
I told NightOwl "all you can do right now Is ignore them"
I also told him "you should record and report"
While NightOwl was reporting them Sniperofthebrine was making fun of NightOwl and his condition
I tried to mute him but the vote failed again and he continued spamming
Thats it for Sniperofthebrine

Inpentu spammed a little I think his vote succeded and he got gagged
He did insult NightOwl but he didn't spam like Sniperofthebrine

That's my point of view.

I honstly don't think they should get banned or something, but this should warn them and teaches them to respect every one

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
just saying nightowls vacban is a donor message not real lol. sniper brine will be silenced 2 days for being so incredibly toxic, a player named bagels who changed their name to something actually targettingly insulting banned a day. using the /mm command as a donor is not abuse as it is limited to servers where it cant actually be abused or where getting kills/killed makes a difference. and from what i can see in the demos the votes were fair as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom