Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Slash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell

Truly Feared
Who are you Reporting?
Slash

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:53811318

What is the report reason?
Racism.
Right off the bat, 3 seconds in, hes saying things like "Heil Hitler" and what not, I asked him to stop. In the chat, at around a 1minute, Jimmy says "niqgers" and claims that is ok, so Slash goes ahead and says the real word in chat as well. 1:35 he starts saying the word over the mic. And he says it a few more times over the rest of the demo.

A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶t̶,̶ ̶J̶i̶m̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶S̶l̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶I̶D̶ ̶-̶ ̶S̶T̶E̶A̶M̶_̶0̶:̶1̶:̶1̶6̶5̶8̶1̶7̶2̶0̶0̶ Another Admin took care of this, thank you :)

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• slash.dem
    13.4 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom