Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Shttr, Jamio678, Home (Medic Vs Engineer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

Username: spade

Who are you reporting? Shttr, Jamio678, Home

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Medic Vs Engineer

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:229662915],[U:1:839414447], [U:1:99833333]

What is the reason of the report? Harrassment, !calladmin abuse, being offensive, spam, etc

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have ev 1 is home spamming, ev 2 is call admin abuse (people thought someone was aimbotting when he looked behind and shot someone when he was running), ev 3 trying to get a past mod reported for "impersionation", ev 4 is him trying to get everyone to report me for harrassment and abuse (i tried to votegag him because he was asking the "aimbotter" how he got tf2 on his special ed computer and he told me to stop sucking my dick and see hes hacking) and i didnt even harrass him i was just telling him the "aimbotter" was not aimbotting. ev 5 and ev 6 is more calladmin abuse, ev 7 his someone throwing slurs around, (he did most of his harrassing on mic) ev 8 and 9 are him calling me a bitch because i tried to vote gag him. ev 10 i already explained what he said

Attachments

• ev 1.JPG
    ev 1.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 92
  • ev 2.JPG
    ev 2.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 91
  • ev 3.JPG
    ev 3.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 88
  • ev 4.JPG
    ev 4.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 90
  • ev 5.JPG
    ev 5.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 85
  • ev 6.JPG
    ev 6.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 87
  • ev 7.JPG
    ev 7.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 86
  • ev 8.JPG
    ev 8.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 92
  • ev 9.JPG
    ev 9.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 85
  • ev 10.JPG
    ev 10.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 91

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

oh ye i have shttr shit talking on camera because i was gonna record and edit this and post it on youtube

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Home and Jamio678 are muted for toxicity.
Calling admin if they think someone is hacking - isn´t abuse. They thought they were doing a good thing, even if they weren't right. Just don´t care about it. If you are not cheating/impersionationing anyone, you should not worry about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom