Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against sheriff pawbs (jb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallox

Unremarkable

pallox

Username: pallox

Who are you reporting? sheriff pawbs

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
jb

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:174790021

What is the reason of the report? donor abuse!

Any other proof you have https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYFKP4FdcfbWLfsWxjNVeKGOkzwqlB1r/view

pallox

Unremarkable

pallox

as you can see I killed a bunch of reds during prophunt and was promptly votebanned, I did not break any rules and faced injustice at the hands of sheriff pawbs.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

To prevent another flame war, this will be the final verdict.

As JB players may be aware, the prophunt lr keeps blues in place for 30 seconds to give the reds time to run away and hide. The issue was, in this map, either the spawns for prophunt weren't properly set, or the cell doors weren't made to open automatically at the start of the round. In either case, due to this error, the reds weren't able to hide and were still stuck in their cells when the blus were released. While it would be common courtesy for the blus to stay in the armoury for a little while longer to allow the props to hide, they are not forced to do so. Due to this, pallox didn't commit MFK. I can understand why Sheriff Pawbs would think that this was mfk, which is why they will be getting off with a warning.

TL;DR: If blues kill reds after being unfrozen due to them not being able to hide during an lr because they were stuck in cells, it doesn't count as freekill as while they may choose to give extra time to the reds, they are not forced to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom