Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against shakedro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Who are you Reporting? shakedro

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:1:79931712

What rules has the reported player broken? Mass Freekilling

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
...351_1 Killfeed
...402_1 He did this because he was about to be votekicked.

EDIT: He said he did it because he was votekicked for no reason. Deckyyy votekicked him for airblasting half the red team twice.

Attachments

• 20160804222351_1.jpg
    20160804222351_1.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 340
  • 20160804222402_1.jpg
    20160804222402_1.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Again, WE would really prefer a demo....
Yes i know you have FPS issues.
However giving a screenshot about people JUST killing the other reds (prisoners) isn't that much of an evidence... however if someone was text spamming for example, it would make sense to take a screenshot.

Anyways, i'm pretty sure it's not going to be a BIG DEAL to record for few mins (1~3 mins) about the guy that's killing everyone over and over again....

And yes, i know that sometimes you might not react as fast as you think, to write down the "record (demo's name)" thing in the console, but at least try to copy it and keep it ready for anyone that breaks the rules. (or just keep the "record (demo's name)" in the console until someone breaks the rules, then press ESC and press Enter to start recording.

as soon as someone does it, just paste and hit enter, and record him killing these people.

Thinking about this, it might not be as effective as i thought in mind, but having the warden's and players's reaction is going to help you with your report as well.

read @Noodl 's instructions on how to record a demo here http://blackwonder.tf/threads/how-to-record-a-demo.554/

Please hero, we REALLY need the demos so we can be 100% sure about the report.

Last edited:

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Again, WE would really prefer a demo....
Yes i know you have FPS issues.
However giving a screenshot about people JUST killing the other reds (prisoners) isn't that much of an evidence... however if someone was text spamming for example, it would make sense to take a screenshot.

Anyways, i'm pretty sure it's not going to be a BIG DEAL to record for few mins (1~3 mins) about the guy that's killing everyone over and over again....

And yes, i know that sometimes you might not react as fast as you think, to write down the "record (demo's name)" thing in the console, but at least try to copy it and keep it ready for anyone that breaks the rules. (or just keep the "record (demo's name)" in the console until someone breaks the rules, then press ESC and press Enter to start recording.

as soon as someone does it, just paste and hit enter, and record him killing these people.

Thinking about this, it might not be as effective as i thought in mind, but having the warden's and players's reaction is going to help you with your report as well.

read @Noodl 's instructions on how to record a demo here http://blackwonder.tf/threads/how-to-record-a-demo.554/

Please hero, we REALLY need the demos so we can be 100% sure about the report.
I fixed the issue. Im going to record demos upon joining the server as always.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
If memory serves, you could also bind a key to record, that way, no fussing around getting the console opened to record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom