Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Sergio_dre_dasto, chair sniffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

User name: Cammy

Who are you reporting? Sergio_dre_dasto, chair sniffer

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Sergio: STEAM_0:0:67182869, chair sniffer: STEAM_0:1:154449338

What is the reason of the report? Spawncamping/Killing

Any other proof you have https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xzs-9UjARgQAP4gXM5QIe99WrsYASqHe

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Thank you for your report @Knarzvakx

Yes this is evidence of them lingering around enemy spawn, unfortunately friendlies and enemy players in the hay room have made it difficult to determine that definitive spawn camping has occurred. It could be argued either way. Do you happen to have more evidence to support that spawn camping took place without question?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Unfortunately not. The second clip I have doesn't give full view of what's happening as I'm tabbing out at certain points to relay to discord or make the report thread. I would've included it if I felt it gave enough evidence to solidify the report's evidence.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

That is unfortunate. I will be happy to help if you come across them again. No doubt in my mind they would do it again given what you have shown. If a !calladmin or the request help is not getting someone in due to availability, feel free to contact me directly in discord, since I know their names now. Thank you again for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom