Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against ScrewZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomaBob

Unremarkable

Niklas

Who are you reporting?: ScrewZ

What is this accused person's SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:120967181

What rules has the reported player broken?: Extreme harassing (See screenshots)

Context: I posted screenshots of both his and my own chat logs to give you an idea of what was going on. I got a bit salty because of what he wrote, but I did not insult at all. (see screenshots).
In short; ScrewZ got very triggered because I airblasted him as pyro when he was playing as Saxton Hale, so when he told me not to airblast, and I kept airblasting, to put it mildly, he went.... yeah see screenshots.

Oh yeah and the reason I said "you suck!" (as seen in the "KomaBob Context screenshot"), is because I wanted to play the sound "you suck" which is without " ! " which I accidentally forgot - it was not meant as an insult towards anybody at all.

The screenshot "ScrewZ 5.png" shows where "it started" as ScrewZ was telling me to quit airblasting (seen at the top of the chat-log).

Recommended order of viewing the screenshots:
ScrewZ 5 -> Komabob Context -> ScrewZ 4 -> ScrewZ 1

Proof: See screenshots of chat-logs. You will both see his and my own chat log to clarify the context.

Attachments

• ScrewZ 1.png
    ScrewZ 1.png
    50 KB · Views: 74
  • ScrewZ 4.png
    ScrewZ 4.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 100
  • ScrewZ 5.png
    ScrewZ 5.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 98
  • KomaBob Context.png
    KomaBob Context.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom