Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against [Sc.B.V.G] Eagley Beagley Eagle (85.117.240.53:27015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomster9

Strange
Username: Doomster9

Who are you reporting? [Sc.B.V.G] Eagley Beagley Eagle

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
85.117.240.53:27015

What is the accused persons's SteamID? U:1:206464890

What is the reason of the report? Tracking invisible spies, possible aimbot

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Attached file, player constantly finds invisible spies in server and is suspected of aimbot. Watch the file, I am invisible for awhile and crawl around when the player instantly attacks from across the map.

Attachments

• demo.dem
    4.3 MB · Views: 41

Doomster9

Strange
I've played againist and with [Sc.B.V.G] Eagley Beagley Eagle. I never seen him go and look for spies and even I saw he didn't see me invisable, it's probably one of his friends that were either in spectate or your team. I've played with this guy before and he didn;t see any spies at.
Please post proof of the friends relaying information or being in spectate. Every time I noticed this happening he will stop as if he is adjusting settings then starts to attack cloaked spies on the server which is what happened in my video.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Without his perspective we cannot determine for certain whether or not he was cheating. There's also no evidence provided to back up the possibility of griefing (though it is fairly common on this server specifically).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom