Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Sammy~? (US Trade Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluten Tag

meow :3

Username: Gluten Tag

Who are you reporting? Sammy~?

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US Trade Minecraft

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:103774221

What is the reason of the report? Aim & Wall cheats
Ticks:
900 - Looks directly at me then double-takes into shooting me, even after losing me a while ago
7750 - Looks directly towards me when invisible (Though could be a random spin)
10000 - Sees that I grapple upwards, follows then correctly guesses my general location after several seconds of losing me
15500 - Shoots when disguised (Though could be a reasonable spycheck)
20500 - Visibly declines the square dance, perhaps because he knows I am nearby (Though could be just being cautious)
21500 - Looks directly towards me when invisible
26600 - Conveniently bumps into me then immediately lands a shot (Might've been unlucky)
28400 - Aimbot? Rotates then bumps back at high speed even after slowing down demo
28900 - Same event as above but more sporadic
30500 - Correctly guesses my invisible trajectory even accounting for the bhop, then proceeds to aim towards me after missing previous shots
32300 - Knows exactly where the other spy is before he could be seen
33200 - Was disguised and showed no reaction, was shot to death
36500 - Was disguised and showed no aggression, was shot to death
42000 - Was disguised and attempted to mimic enemy sniper's behavior, was shot to death

Not entirely sure if this is enough evidence, but these were what I could gather from rewatching the demo.
Also not relevant to the gameplay, but when I looked into his profile, he seemed to age backward in his moderator applications from 2020 to 2021?

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
He is not cheating. For next reports spectate the player so we can see if they aimbot/wallhack. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom