Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Sammy? (Orange 100% Crits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborgcommando0

Strange
Username: cyborgcommando0

Who are you reporting? Sammy?

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Orange 100% Crits

What is the accused persons's SteamID? U:1:207548442

What is the reason of the report? Toggled wallhack and aimbot

Any other proof you have Please note this user is a donator and semi active in Discord

Demo Compilation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQY1LkRX7fE

Demo link 1: https://drive.protonmail.com/urls/FV95A9ZZT0#9M55FNwaE3Xa
Demo link 2: https://drive.protonmail.com/urls/4HFK3NSBX8#aaWCIZKZIbvx

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

I'll start out by mentionning like I said in the discord, I toggle between first and third person using binds which can explain a few shots like the first one.

The spy at 13 seconds was just purely luck based and due to him walking in a straight line.

The scout at 39 seconds was just me seeing him, the rest was a flick luck (or not?). It can be justified by the demo and spectator showing my movement a little behind, so I did see him in my scope but barely, I eventually just shot him.

The spy at 50 seconds can be explained by shooting invisivble and undisguised spies in crits, it gives a crit sign above their heads that follows them

the 2 snaps at 1:25 can be explained my spectator and/or the demos being weird although it's a huge snap, it's still isn't snapping onto anyone or anything

The demo at 1:42 Like I mentionned in discord I didn't really see him I heard him and tried to flick to him but eventually missed

and for 1:47 I don't have much to say except for spectator being funky again, the snap wasn't even directly on the head either

This is kind of old so I don't know if these were the exact explanations but they make the most sense

Last edited:

cyborgcommando0

Strange
I'll start out by mentionning like I said in the discord, I toggle between first and third person using binds which can explain a few shots like the first one.

I don't use the command myself but can you provide footage of yourself doing this? Doubtful admin/mods will think its useful for this report but I am legitimately curious about what you mean and seeing it from your perspective might be helpful. Doesn't need to be old footage since you likely weren't recording when I was but I'd like to see you hit some shots like these from your perspective using this perspective toggling you are speaking of.

The spy at 13 seconds was just purely luck based and due to him walking in a straight line.

It's a very strange shot to attempt, let alone no scope. You just are really good at putting your crosshair where everyone is, even when they aren't directly visible

The scout at 39 seconds was just me seeing him, the rest was a flick luck (or not?). It can be justified by the demo and spectator showing my movement a little behind, so I did see him in my scope but barely, I eventually just shot him.

You sure seem to get lucky a lot for barely seeing someone.

You also appear to track the cloaked spy at 1:01 but stop yourself

You also appear to track the scout through the wall at 1:15 - 1:20
the 2 snaps at 1:25 can be explained my spectator and/or the demos being weird although it's a huge snap, it's still isn't snapping onto anyone or anything

At 1:26, it looked the same live. Yes, I am recording from a demo so its not the same but this is not from the demo being weird. Anyone can feel free to download and review the demo on the file and tick and view for themselves. It really looks like moving your mouse one way and pressing a toggle to aimlock the other direction which causes the janky movement.

The demo at 1:42 Like I mentionned in discord I didn't really see him I heard him and tried to flick to him but eventually missed

You look at where he was in the air despite barely hearing him and never seeing him. So what if you didn't toggle to kill him midair?

and for 1:47 I don't have much to say except for spectator being funky again, the snap wasn't even directly on the head either

It looks like you are locking onto him but the wall is in the way by the time your crosshair can touch his playermodel.

In discord it was said you get lots of reports and as you can see by the recording that many people accuse you of hacking but you are pulling off some very, in my opinion, shady shots. I've played TF2 a long time and I've been owned a lot and I've seen some really good players. Its the ones that are suspiciously consistent in the way that you are here that makes a lot of people suspicious.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

Yeah I don't mind proving footage, though that's not going to be right right now because I'm heading out to work.

As for the deadringer spy, it's not really a strange shot at all, when you ACTUALLY kill someone and it isnt a deadringer you get points ingame, which is how I figured he wasn't dead

I doubt this was luck but it could've been a lucky flick which is why I said "(or not?"

Tracking the invisible spy seems like bullshit until you view the full demo, I heard his footsteps in the corner and J went forward to not deal with him (I might be wrong cause it has been awhile still) the scout is sketchy but I remember not seeing him after fully peeking that corner so I eventually switched sides, and found him.

as for the snapping, i don't know what to tell you besides that I haven't don't cheat. The snaps aren't exactly to player models, the demo's playermodels are a bit behind which is why I mentionned it not being directly on the spy's head, same for the other snap that was on nothing

for the flying demo, I just missed idk what to tell you

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
He is not cheating. Thanks for report anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom