Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Salty Sam (SG Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Lad Jimmy

Strange

boof

User name: Big Lad Jimmy

Who are you reporting? Salty Sam

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
SG Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:1041095357]

What is the reason of the report? Donor Abuse

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have at around 39 seconds he initiated a team ban on me for no reason! i think he thought i did lr denial but i was actually airblasted into the sweeper area, other people in the server got confused on why he tried to vote tban me, and he immediately left the server, but i disconnected because it was for no reason, i think he got confused and that's why he tried to tban me, but you need proof first! don't just tban people with no proof smh.

Attachments

• Salty Sam(LilKirbs) Donor Abuse.mp4
    5.5 MB · Views: 75

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
im just here to say something, this person has not been banned for multiple donor abuses, he has muted/gagged people for these reasons (check bans.blw.tf) "lol" "cuss", he has gagged me for saying n word in STEAM CHAT, not in-game, He makes his own rules sometimes, when ever he makes a mistakes he just leaves the server, there are currently 2 reports on him (this one and https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-salty-sam-jailbreak-sg-blackwonder.20552/), I don't know why this person hasn't been banned, yet im lazy to report him when i also have demo of him abusing.

crying because he gagged me for n word in steam chat
:c
Please don't reply to a report unless you're providing physical evidence or adding something similarly substantial, thx.
Punishing players for donor abuse off reports is different than punishing for something like spam for example. Its a longer process, and very thorough evidence is required (something imo that previous report lacks). Please be patient, the individual will be punished assuming the evidence is solid (out of town atm, so I cant see it for myself :/).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom