Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Roronoa Zoro (Jailbreak (BR))

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkySemNome

Mildly Menacing
Username: SkySemNome

Who are you reporting? Roronoa Zoro

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak (BR)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199010266155/

What is the reason of the report? Freekill, bait.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have in the minute: 04:36, pay attention to the soldier who comes near me and I approach to kill him, even because he made a bait, then right after that he says that he does not bait, and that I moved in a while, and I ended up getting a freekill for him, I stopped the demo when he said it was me and said he was going to kill me, so he killed me and told me to stop crying.

Attachments

• 2021-03-27_16-17-49.dem
    11.3 MB · Views: 133

SkySemNome

Mildly Menacing
He keeps saying that I jumped in the minigame and the minigame didn't even have a way to jump.

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
He keeps saying that I jumped in the minigame and the minigame didn't even have a way to jump.
when the director starts the minigame he says only 2 winners, and he forgets to click to switch to 2 winners and kills those who were not the winners who were including you.

and you jumped and he said not to jump

SkySemNome

Mildly Menacing
when the director starts the minigame he says only 2 winners, and he forgets to click to switch to 2 winners and kills those who were not the winners who were including you.

and you jumped and he said not to jump
You weren't even at the match to say if I jumped or not, the guard who said I jumped, and the same guy who killed me and said he didn't bait, he did it to have a reason to kill me and I don't report it with more than enough evidence.

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
You weren't even at the match to say if I jumped or not, the guard who said I jumped, and the same guy who killed me and said he didn't bait, he did it to have a reason to kill me and I don't report it with more than enough evidence
bro .. I was in the round, and in the demo I can see you jumping, dont be telling lies like that

btw i have a demo from my pov of the round to proof it

and what do you say about this:
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-mr-inspetor-br-jb.29139/?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom