Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Robot Santa Claus (Deathrun #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednu

Strange
Username: Under_score

Who are you reporting? Robot Santa Claus

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Deathrun #2

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:337835869]

What is the reason of the report? Insulting, toxicity, exploit with spamming (3rd screenshot) and donor abusing.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• unknown (9).png
    unknown (9).png
    70 KB · Views: 132
  • unknown (8).png
    unknown (8).png
    20.4 KB · Views: 137
  • unknown (7).png
    unknown (7).png
    66.4 KB · Views: 136
  • unknown (6).png
    unknown (6).png
    25.6 KB · Views: 126
  • unknown (5).png
    unknown (5).png
    30.2 KB · Views: 143
  • unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    82.4 KB · Views: 124
  • unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    21.7 KB · Views: 124
  • unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    52.7 KB · Views: 122
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Recording #1.dem
    27.1 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

Username: Under_score

Who are you reporting? Robot Santa Claus

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Deathrun #2

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:337835869]

What is the reason of the report? Insulting, toxicity, exploit with spamming (3rd screenshot) and donor abusing.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached
Wasn't being toxic, just was joking with Wesz, I even added him as friends. For the spamming thing, only used it when I discovered it, then I stopped using it because it's just annoying for everyone. For the "!voteslay wesz", his nickname wasn't "Wesz" at the moment, didn't voteslay him, he could probably tell it for me. For the others, I was once again joking with suwi, I wasn't offensive at any moment, and I just said your pyro is "shit", nothing offensive aswell. Sorry if you think I was donor abusing with Wesz, you could've took a fullscreen picture since it wasn't his nickname at the moment, and I didn't offend anyone, was just kidding all the time.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

Wasn't being toxic, just was joking with Wesz, I even added him as friends. For the spamming thing, only used it when I discovered it, then I stopped using it because it's just annoying for everyone. For the "!voteslay wesz", his nickname wasn't "Wesz" at the moment, didn't voteslay him, he could probably tell it for me. For the others, I was once again joking with suwi, I wasn't offensive at any moment, and I just said your pyro is "shit", nothing offensive aswell. Sorry if you think I was donor abusing with Wesz, you could've took a fullscreen picture since it wasn't his nickname at the moment, and I didn't offend anyone, was just kidding all the time.
To confirm I didn't voteslay Wesz, it doesn't say in the chat that a vote was called.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

About DXP, he keeps calling me "gay" so I just answered, still not being toxic though, he's a good friend and he is joking aswell.

Last edited:

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
I can confirm that I had a different name at that time, but I don't think thats joking around like you said. You have slayed me alot of times recently even though I didn't do anything wrong. And dxp is just defending himself against you. No hate but this is the truth. Just don't bring me into this anymore. Thanks.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

I can confirm that I had a different name at that time, but I don't think thats joking around like you said. You have slayed me alot of times recently even though I didn't do anything wrong. And dxp is just defending himself against you. No hate but this is the truth. Just don't bring me into this anymore. Thanks.
It really was a joke though, why do you think I typed "!voteslay" instead of "/voteslay"? I wouldn't act so stupid, I did that just to joke, wouldn't abuse if my next ban is permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom