Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Ricky https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProRicky (Dodgeball (157.90.177.48:27030))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatrix

Tatrix

Username: Tatrix

Who are you reporting? Ricky https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProRicky

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Dodgeball (157.90.177.48:27030)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 76561198355443296

What is the reason of the report? Admin abusing his power.

Any other proof you have So to start of, we were 15 people on the server. Everything was good, we had fun and talked in vc. A guy in the chat said: "Beatbox", i casually started to beatbox a little bit because i actually can beatbox. People liked it, ricky didnt at all. Saying "NO!" in VC. We all had fun, but ricky simply ruined it.
Then i get frustraded over him ruining the fun we have in the server and i thought it was childish act from him. I said "lmao ricky shut up". Aparently it made him so mad he just muted me out of nowhere, he dosent even warn me he just does it.
Take note, this is my first time actually saying something in the voicechat, no way im possible to go on ricky's nerves besides this "accident".
I then ask him private why he muted me, and the first 2-3 minutes he didnt know what to type then came with the picture where i said that sentence.
[11:46 PM]
Tatrix:
Bro you get mad about me beatboxing for two seconds
it's all shit n giggles.
I think you just need to relax a little with the abuse.
That's childish.

[11:47 PM]
Ʀicky :3:
im not going to disgus it here, go appeal if you don't like it.

"Then i changed my name to "Ricky muted me lmao" because everyone in the server got confused why i couldnt write in the chat and i was silent. Not to piss him off, generally to tell the other players whats happening. Everyone was confused and couldnt understand.

[11:47 PM]
Tatrix:
Stop it, if it doesn't go your way, you'll be insulted.
Oh boy.
And then you leave. Wow
Damn good, now I can sit in silence and people talk to me and I can't answer

[11:48 PM]
don't change name to communicate.

[11:48 PM]
Tatrix:
fine ricky.
Thats low.
what do you mean? they ask me why I don't talk
You do that every time you get mad at someone over the smallest things and then you leave.
Thats beautiful...

[11:49 PM]
change name or i will take action

[11:49 PM]
Tatrix:
why ? What is wrong with that?
what rule surpasses my name?
This is INFO for those who ask.
jesus
They are just as confused as I am
I'll take this one up, because it's admin abuse. You didn't even give a warning...
So low.

I would've understood if he got mad because i disrespected the rules or have done anything wrong against ricky. I never have. Im usually just minding my stuff.
This is not his first time just muted/banning people because its in his dislike.

I find this very childish from the aparently only mod on dodgeball.

Zaty

Strange

Zaty

"Do not spam text or voice chat​

Flooding text or voice channels is not allowed. Spamming voice chat includes but is not limited to constantly using the mic, playing music or obnoxious sounds."

Adveno

Unremarkable
Staff Member

Adveno

Hey Tatrix,

in my opinion Ricky didn't do anything wrong. As Zaty mentions, this counts as VC spamming.
And to say "Shut up" to an admin. I don't think that's okay either.

Best regards
Adveno

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Okay,
1) If you'd like the punishment removed, you'll have to appeal. Here's the link, you probably should've tried that first over trying to report the staff member who punished you.
2) You have zero evidence.
3) What you describe sounds like a fairly normal micspam mute.
4) You weren't even banned for circumventing your commblock (which very much could have happened, bypassing a punishment being against the rules is simply common sense).
I see nothing indicative of abuse of power here.

Ricky :3

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Thanks for all the replies. I think that everything that should be said has already been said.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
What you described doesn't sound very abusive but regardless you need to post evidence (preferably a demo) when making a report in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom