Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Ricky (dodgeball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-snow

/snow/

Username: -snow

Who are you reporting? Ricky

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
dodgeball

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProRicky/

What is the reason of the report? he muted and gagged me and some other people just for saying "BRO STOP" then he said "stop using language like that or ill gag u" and its litteraly nothing bad to say, we were all really just having fun, until he came in and ruined everything and took everything seriosly even when we didnt.

Any other proof you have i dont have proof, but i am the proof, and also you can check the history where people are muted and gagged for youreself. or check the chat even.. he is in the server rn being mad to everyone.

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

I'm still wondering why you got 1 day for saying "BRO STOP", surely you did not say anything else other than this. I'm really sure too that you hasn't done anything wrong, so assuming yo don't have anything to hide, lets have a look

1681833741390.png

1681833777210.png

1681833800764.png

1681833832710.png

1681833846134.png
and this just some I highlighted from the past 6 days, I don't really think I should dig deeper than this, you should be happy you just got 8h than 1 day and reporting a mod for doing it's job and just outright lying pfff.... anyway if you continue this then the next one will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 13)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom