Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Rick Sanchez, derek90909

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon

roll
Who are you Reporting?
Rick Sanchez, derek90909

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:203797213, STEAM_0:0:171826044

What rules has the reported player broken?
Tick 3500: derek takes over warden and begins freekilling people along with Rick because "we were commiting to order 66" or something like that.

Tick 7500: Someone kills derek, and literally right after Rick says last guard kills all and kills everyone, without letting warden lock first.

Tick 15000: At 9:30, a micless warden disconnects, leaving the position open. Rick then states its become a freeday. soon after, derek becomes warden and he gives us a freeday before 9. I type its not in chat but they do not react.

Tick 25700: Warden is afk or something. No orders are given and the cells open. I run out and go right, where Rick has taken point with a spun up minigun. I get shredded as i try to move past him.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Last edited:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

benedevil.jpg

Overkill

a byte
@Boney African Feet I know it's Blackwonders b-day, but that still doesn't give you permission to shitpost. Refrain from doing that again please.

Regarding the report, Both are being banned for 1 week for Mass freekill. Also will be teambanning them for 3 weeks. Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom