Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Rick Black (JB US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icos999

Mildly Menacing

icos

Username: icos999

Who are you reporting? Rick Black

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
JB US

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:488890228]

What is the reason of the report? Illegal theatre/favoritism

Any other proof you have https://streamable.com/aj249m

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

xd, I am happy if I get a ban, warn, or anything else from this, everyone but icos seemed to be okay with doing the lr, and we all had a good time, the red that I did "favouritism" with didn't get lr, and we play like normal, but yeah I had fun same with the others on the server. no real need to check the demo if you want as I am admitting to doing the lr "Theartre but postal dude is the judge". just wanted to say that sometimes, it should be okay to slightly break small rules like that for a bit of fun, but its up to yous

icos999

Mildly Menacing

icos

No favouritism​

You cannot give specific players on the red team an advantage over the others. This could include pardoning only them, giving them a free pass on a minigame for no reason while the remaining reds are forced to play it,

Theatre​

This minigame cannot be played if there are more than 8 REDs alive or if the Warden is the only living BLU.

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

For someone who is applying for staff, you should be enforcing the rules not breaking them.
The favouritism rule is there to make sure these games are fair towards the reds.
lol, we were just talking about that, but as I said to the guys on the servers, I will probs get denied buts thats oaky beause I play the server to have fun, and applied for staff to give a hand if it was needed (which is the same reason I got donor), so if I get denied or teambanned for a bit it will be okay, because I had fun and the server enjoyed it too. but we will see with time what I do/what happens

Edits: well most of the server seemed to enjoy it besides 1 or 2

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

The server means everybody that was playing and it looks like some of them weren't happy about it.
just edited it to say most, as it seem icos was the only one, as I said in game, "is everyone okay with this, besides icos, no one said they were in chat or over voice, and the icos said he will be reporting me. so its all good"

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
Locking this. Reports arent the place to argue. If you have concerns raise it with a staff member, otherwise keep your arguments to dms.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Player got teambanned for favoritism, plus good number of people were not fine with it
Thanks for reporting in

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom