Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Report Against SnuffGam (Capture the flag 2fort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpert Guy

Strange
Username: Xpert Guy

Who are you reporting? Report Against SnuffGam

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Capture the flag 2fort

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Seems like I copied the wrong one, I'm sorry but I don't have it, I think they can check the log to see if a player that has that name appears.

What is the reason of the report? General hacks, wallhack, homing, autobackstab, aimbot.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have One guy on his team spectated him and saw the aimbot, he was camping sewer and one shooting everyone, he also was a huntsman sniper and I saw how the arrows homed at my head, he never missed 1 headshot or backstab.

Attachments

• VID_20220328_135559.mp4
    48.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

STEAM_0:1:649580159 - their steamID, I was spectating them, but I didn't see anything sus. It would be good if you had more evidence because this isn't much

Xpert Guy

Strange
IMG_20220328_135457.jpg
demos are like 4gb for 30 secs, so it is very hard to compress it, also I don't really know how, so here is the vid of the demo I recorded with my phone :p

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You can attach files by pressing "Attach files" button or drag demo here. Or upload your file on MEGA, Dropbox, etc..
1648500192396.png

Xpert Guy

Strange
Here is the .dem file, it goes in here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf then in console you use "play cheaterss" and it should play, the part where the video I recorded starts is at the 8000 frame, so you can go straight in there.
Edit: The Demo UI can be accessed by using "demoui" in console, there you can go to the 8000 frame.

Attachments

• cheaterss.dem
    6.8 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Thanks for the demo. There are not enough evidence besides that single backstab moment at the end of the demo.

Xpert Guy

Strange
Thanks for the demo. There are not enough evidence besides that single backstab moment at the end of the demo.
Tbh I didn't record that much of him because he went spy right when I started recording, all my team said that he was cheating, and 3 things that happened to me made me 100% sure that he was cheating:

1.- He never, ever missed a headshot, he was camping entry with huntsman and sewer with the rifle.
2.- One of his arrows literally homed at my head, I checked the chat just in case he had "homing projectiles" RTD, but he didn't have any.
3.- One of his teammates spectated him and told that he was in fact, aimbotting.

Also idk but his profile is in private, if in some way we can get to see how many hours he has it would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom