Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Report against Ranu (us jb)

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Username: Meowsler

Who are you reporting? Ranu

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
us jb

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:1387130081]

What is the reason of the report? Possibly using esp

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have 26600 - Round start
27800 - AHG start
31700 - Ranu starts getting quick melee kills despite mostly everyone being completely invisible
35100 - Ranu gets killed by Treestal because they're using esp [U:1:1722085283]

Attachments

• demos#2024-05-05_17-27-02.dem
    50.7 MB · Views: 15

Kimmel

Spectacularly Lethal
Is there software to view from ranu's perspective? To me it seems like a stretch. You can still see name tags, still see trails, unusuals, some reds still had their cosmetics visible. Both kills after you are users with effect, snake had KS eyes and cookie had the unusual. I'm not sure but i bet your backpack was showing your health regen.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Is there software to view from ranu's perspective? To me it seems like a stretch. You can still see name tags, still see trails, unusuals, some reds still had their cosmetics visible. Both kills after you are users with effect, snake had KS eyes and cookie had the unusual. I'm not sure but i bet your backpack was showing your health regen.
View attachment 35495
That's the thing, a lot of the details like backpack regen would have been super nit picky to notice asap being invisible and such, a lot of what happened felt too fast in succession for me to believe Ranu was being legit but that's just me. That's why I posted this report to confirm if I'm wrong or not

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom