Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against .Raion (TF2 MGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbd

Strange
User name: unbd

Who are you reporting? .Raion

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
TF2 MGE

What is the accused persons's SteamID? U:1:5392570

What is the reason of the report? Cheating; Walling; Projectile Aimbot

Any other proof you have https://youtu.be/ROcP0UUEkZk

unbd

Strange
Over flicking to compensate for the projectile aim bot. Aim bot and Projectile Aim bot, etc.
15 year old account and no knows who they are.
"12,000 Hours" but a her hours are hidden.
She quote "Play tf2centers" but has no log.tf or SizzlingStats. Bonus: no tf2center profile/UGC/RGL/ETF2L and ESEA profile

unbd

Strange

Attachments

• chat1.png
    chat1.png
    348 KB · Views: 164
  • chat2.png
    chat2.png
    340.7 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

unbd

Strange
Yes its that youtube link in the first post.

No demos this is better then an stv. Should the server be recording stvs? The Date of Incident: Team Fortress 2 2020.03.08 - 21.15.56.06. (March 8th, 2020 9:15 pst)

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Sorry mate didn't see the link, thanks though! An Admin will view this as soon as they can and give their input. Thank you for sending us a report.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
in the future do NOT call out a person who you suspect of cheating as it may result in them disabling whatever software they are using, if you already have footage that you believe is viable THEN you can call them out.

Also for future reference, if you are spectating a suspected cheater type /speclist_hideme as it will hide you from the "user is spectating" notification!

No demos this is better then an stv. Should the server be recording stvs? The Date of Incident: Team Fortress 2 2020.03.08 - 21.15.56.06. (March 8th, 2020 9:15 pst)

Just some suspicious moments I would like to mention

1:55 Pill shoots to the left of where the crosshair is looking, may be just a spectating issue but none that I've seen, second shot fires more to the right of where the crosshair is looking

2:40 she is not aiming at the soldier but hits him regardless, could be a spectating issue again but rather suspicious nonetheless

3:05 she definitely misses the soldier if you were to slow down the footage, rocket would have clearly missed

3:24 Aims forward but the rocket travels downward

3:39 aims at the ground but the rocket hits the enemy soldier

3:46 she CLEARLY misses the soldier but the rocket hits him regardless

4:09 rocket hits soldier despite crosshair not being on/near the opponent

I do not believe it is necessary for me to look further into this video as I am almost certain that this user is using some sort of aimbot/projectile aimbot.

Over flicking to compensate for the projectile aim bot. Aim bot and Projectile Aim bot, etc.
15 year old account and no knows who they are.
"12,000 Hours" but a her hours are hidden.
She quote "Play tf2centers" but has no log.tf or SizzlingStats. Bonus: no tf2center profile/UGC/RGL/ETF2L and ESEA profile

Regarding this, she shows screenshots on her profile indicating that many hours, but does not show any indication that these screenshots are actually of/from her own account.

Thank you for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom