Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against RainbowRob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you Reporting? RainbowRob

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:0:94735144

What rules has the reported player broken? Abusing admin, not doing a proper job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icjxvR-HStY&feature=youtu.be

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. Video is not available.
2. Define "abusing".
3. Define "not doing a proper job"

Edit 1:
I just looked it up. You are the guy ordering RainbowRob around like he is your petslave.
Note that ALL admins here do this at free will and it's not our "job" to sit on the servers 24/7 on all the servers just in case someone comes in breaking rules. We are NOT slaves. If there is no admin around, call us in through Steam or Discord. If no admin is available (can happen as they have lives outside BlackWonder), feel free to make a record and report them in. I know you can do it because you just proved it.
If the video is about where he kicked you. It's because Sourceban was having troubles with the server you were on, thus he had to kick you to activate your mute/gag manually.

Edit2:
Please send us the full file of the video. Thank you.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
As Miyu said, it seems like your video was longer than the 9 minutes provided and I'm guessing those were all on the server. It would help us a lot in this case if you could provide the full video to further assess the situation

first off he removed me from steam for no reason, and second, i had said what had happened before, like defining abusing he kicked me for no reason, a kick has never issued a mute after it didnt work, people can confirm this like please do something. Also you clearly didnt watch the entire thing cause i said that i asked him if he was going to do something about the people in our spawn

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It happens that sourcebans is not working propery and that we have to manually add a mute or gag. when this is done, we need to have the person to reconnect. That's why we kick the person.

You have been bluntly rude towards RainbowRob, ordering him around like you own him and he is your slave. Thats just rude.

You were unable to provide actual evidence of him abusing while we have evidence you been nothing but rude.

Report marked invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom