Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against R7 | Violex (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
User name: spacedude997

Who are you reporting? R7 | Violex

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:195523807

What is the reason of the report? credit card demo:
mic spam at tick 50700
And some donor abuse at tick 55800
if you want the whole round its at tick 52300

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• creditcard.dem
    44.8 MB · Views: 157

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Violex was not doing anything to interfere with game play. It sounded more like he wasn't using headphones and it picked up what BUTTER was spamming, and he mumbled a bit.

That was some fat baiting you did to half of the the red team. This is what you were permanently teambanned for last time.
You repeatedly toggled collisions.

Multiple people complained about your mic, in your own demo.
You really need to toggle mic loop back so we can hear what you are saying. It is impossible to punish anyone but Butter and yourself from the demo you posted.

STEAM_0:0:138009523

Last edited:
Reactions: Feg

Hyped

Rage Inducing
About that, I use a wireless keyboard with a lot of dirt. This leads to massive input lag and sometimes the key activating moments after I let go. As you can see from 0:20.
This combined with the horrible ping made it so that I walked into the group of reds is all. I meant to keep a distance while trusting guards to get them. I couldn’t run away further since I had to get my mic that fell on the floor. And give orders. Everything was happening in the moment.
His reasons invalid since I did have a microphone and was using it throughout the round
Right?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
About that, I use a wireless keyboard with a lot of dirt. This leads to massive input lag and sometimes the key activating moments after I let go. As you can see from 0:20.
This combined with the horrible ping made it so that I walked into the group of reds is all. I meant to keep a distance while trusting guards to get them. I couldn’t run away further since I had to get my mic that fell on the floor. And give orders. Everything was happening in the moment.
His reasons invalid since I did have a microphone and was using it throughout the round
Right?
I guess he should have put "bad mic" instead of "no mic". That is a matter of semantics at that point.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Bad and no have separate meanings entirely don’t they.
And I’m getting a new computer soon, wired accessories and even got a little slime thing to clean the possible dirt on keyboards.
This and a proper microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom