Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Punisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

jourrapide

Uncharitable
Who are you Reporting?
Punisher

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:132148068

What is the report reason?
Trick order:
Tells the reds to afk freeze and enables collisions, then, he says "Go back to the marker".
Once everyone is back, he places another marker and kills the reds in the new marker.

Proof includes the following demo file(s):
Tick 9400~:
Tells the reds to afk freeze
Tick 11300~:
Tells reds to go back to the marker
Tick 11600~:
Places a new marker, and kills reds in it.

Proof includes the following video stream(s):

Attachments

• 2017-12-27_17-58-16.dem
    9.9 MB · Views: 216

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
yeah he never said to FOLLOW the markers only to go back to it. gotta say declined report sorry

Overkill

a byte
I thought we all agreed 1 marker = all markers. If he's saying to "go back to the marker" AFTER telling them to afk freeze, then anyone he kills in a new marker is freekilled because they were supposed to follow the last order, which was "Go back to my marker" where 1 marker = all markers. This should have been accepted in my opinion.

Basically, "Go back to my marker" means follow all markers.

will5023

no because he never said FOLLOW it but "go back to my marker" meaning go to that specific one. marker does mean all markers but only when the markers are meant to be followed. this was a go to my marker as they'd been pushed out of it by collisions so they weren't freekilled. as the warden never said to follow them all

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
no because he never said FOLLOW it but "go back to my marker" meaning go to that specific one. marker does mean all markers but only when the markers are meant to be followed. this was a go to my marker as they'd been pushed out of it by collisions so they weren't freekilled. as the warden never said to follow them all
Warden's last order was "get back on the marker". Reds must follow that order until warden gives a new movement related order that overrides this regardless of where or how many times the marker is moved.

Last edited:

will5023

the previous order was to afk freeze, collisions were then turned on. the order was then to go back to the marker or reposition. thus meaning the afk freeze order would still be active
he says it in the demo he told them to afk freeze on it and it was a reposition order, just like when wardens allow reds to reposition on a yellow line after collisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom