Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Phishy Ryscu (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: EmperorByzantine

Who are you reporting? Phishy Ryscu

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 76561199554505510

What is the reason of the report? mfk

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have https://medal.tv/games/tf2/clips/1LfRJM45UTZYbp/d1337R5BMj2y?invite=cr-MSxkQ3MsMTk0NTQzMTgxLA

"start upon arrival" "I didn't say start upon arrival" then kills all of us with a countdown. Lol.

Attachments

• xOpxrhtFhp4jM8A7jDeisA.mp4
    34.6 MB · Views: 0

Phishrice

Unremarkable
You can clearly hear me say "start upon arrival" at 0:08 but you were over talking me, as you turn to other people starting. I then gave you a 3 second countdown to go in. Then someone else asked later "are we starting climb game?" then I repeated myself to start upon arrival. There might have been lag, however if you're confused.

You can clearly hear me say "start upon arrival" at 0:08 but you were over talking me, as you turn to other people starting. I then gave you a 3 second countdown to go in
you also clearly said "I didn't say start upon arrival" lol before the 3 second countdown (when nobody was talking too)

Phishrice

Unremarkable
https://clipchamp.com/watch/dL8RRB3uFmS my perspective

I thought I heard start upon arrival so I went, but you can still tell I was confused (happens about halfway thru video)

Common sense, if most people aren't doing a very simple order, maybe you weren't heard?

Like I stated, may have been server lag. However I was very generous with giving two separate countdowns, and several repeats

You can clearly hear me say "start upon arrival" at 0:08 but you were over talking me, as you turn to other people starting. I then gave you a 3 second countdown to go in. Then someone else asked later "are we starting climb game?" then I repeated myself to start upon arrival. There might have been lag, however if you're confused.
rewatching the clip you respond to the guy who asked "I DIDNT say start upon arrival" it seems you were trying to say "I did say start upon arrival" but its very obivious nobody heard that correctly (2 ppl went cuz preacher went, and preacher was confused even then).

bergenco

Mildly Menacing
Staff Member
I was there, and when I saw Phish start killing everyone, I was a little confused as well. I think most of the confusion is coming from the repeat where according to him, he says, "I did say start upon arrival", which could have been interpreted as, "I didn't say start upon arrival" which is probably what most of the reds interpreted it as, being the reason they didn't start. The first order was talked over, and the second was unclear. Also, one repeat was given, and 1 (full) countdown (which could have been a countdown to allow for the people who started to come back) was also given; not several.

Like Preacher said, if basically no one is listening or following your order even if you said it twice, you were probably very unclear with the order.

Like I stated, may have been server lag. However I was very generous with giving two separate countdowns, and several repeats
you gave one countdown from the looks of it (right before killing everyone when everyone was clearly still confused), and you gave the first repeat before the guy asked and then another that sounded like the wrong thing?

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello,

At 1:13, Phish said don't start climbing yet, after he put a marker there. But somehow caused Reds were confused at 1:45 which Phish said to start upon arrival, indeed the reds confused the reds, somehow warden forgot the order.

Anyway, he will be punished soon. thx for the report!

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Plat scoring an uncommon W with the full clip, its a certifiable Christmas miracle.
Anyway, Phish was overtalked pretty much the entire time reds were at climb, rendering their repeats invalid, and a repeat was officially requested at least once before reds got massacred. Gotta get the kiddos to shut up before ordering them around, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom