Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Passive-Aggressive Land Whale (85.117.240.3:27030 / 85.117.240.9:27110 TF2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Clientofwar

Who are you reporting? Passive-Aggressive Land Whale

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
85.117.240.3:27030 / 85.117.240.9:27110 TF2

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/NationalSockCleaners/

What is the reason of the report? Player is stalking me, following me around. Purposely being toxic towards me. The player has followed me from several Blackwonder servers,

Any other proof you have Check your logs.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
If you check your server logs you can see they join the same server I do quite often. I don't have a recording of them. But everytime I join the 2fort or Class wars, they follow and proceed to start recording in the hopes to catch me doing something wrong. They keep following me around are trying to trigger me into saying something. They did admit to following me around, I just have yet to record it.

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
You have any other evidence of this? Server logs are not enough evidence to convict someone of toxicity/stalking (and looking at the logs doesn't look like that's the case unless given proper context)

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
Check your logs.
If you check your server logs you can see they join the same server I do quite often. I don't have a recording of them. But everytime I join the 2fort or Class wars, they follow and proceed to start recording in the hopes to catch me doing something wrong. They keep following me around are trying to trigger me into saying something. They did admit to following me around, I just have yet to record it.
Give us actual substantial proof or this report is being declined.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
User had absolutely nothing of note in their logs from the time frame reported. As for the "stalking" accusation, people are free to leave and join whatever servers they wish if that's all they're doing.
If you don't want people to keep an eye on you, maybe don't paint a massive target on your back that says, "Hello, I'm a menace to society!" then flaunt it for all to see.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom