Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Paragon and Ruubean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
Who are you Reporting?
Paragon and Ruubean

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:197593940(Paragon) STEAM_0:0:179110527 (Ruuben)

What rules has the reported player broken?
Illegal FF and mass team-kill.

First off, I really didn't want to make the report cause i have a lot of respect for Paragon, but i feel like both of these people should've known better to do what they did.

No team killing.
Killing your teammates without first being provoked. (Both users were not provoked and were the ones who started the killing spree.

Before the recording, a Blue massfreekilled and a donor votemuted him, the blue stopped free-killing for a moment and began to run away as shown in the video. obviously you cant hear my mic, but i told the users not to turn on FF as that is against the rules, I told them to wait until the vote was over so we could voteslay them without killing them through ff.

If you refer to tick 1650 i told the blue that its an illegal ff and he says (Shut up no its not) and the warden does it without thinking of the consequences.

Thank you very much.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• jbny.dem
    3.8 MB · Views: 214
  • 20171004154514_1.jpg
    20171004154514_1.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 245
D

Deleted member 2049

Just like you have respect for Paragon, I do too. But he has been doing some things I find questionable in game

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Just like you have respect for Paragon, I do too. But he has been doing some things I find questionable in game
Don't comment on reports unless you have something important like evidence or a missing steamid please.

Both teambanned for 2 days.

D

Deleted member 2049

Don't comment on reports unless you have something important like evidence or a missing steamid please.

Both teambanned for 2 days.
I said that because he has been doing other things aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom