Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against -p¢F ' (BR DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

User name: Zé Do Pão 2

Who are you reporting? -p¢F '

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
BR DB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:62400285

What is the reason of the report? Bloking>Tick>32000

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• rec2020-07-20_19-08-43.dem
    11.2 MB · Views: 93

-p¢F '

Strange

pcF_

May I ask, How is that blocking? I was good ~5-6 meters away from ''Peixonauta'' AND I was on my side of the map.

IF you're talking about insta-reflecting (reflecting so fast the player can't reflect back) you're also wrong. He totally had time to reflect that. So much so he even reflected but failed to hit the rocket. <tick 32080>
^ I'm attaching a screenshot of him reflecting but failing to hit.
Screenshot_2020_07_20.png

Invalid report in MY opinion.

EDIT:
IF You're also talking about me getting up on "Muel", that's also invalid, he ASKED me to get up on him in voice chat. He was saying "Sobe, sobe, sobe" (In english: "Get up, get up, get up") We brazilians do that often, its called a totem. It's meant for fun only. ALSO, I died really quick. Didn't interfere in the game (so much so that their team won the round). AND I didn't reflect ANY of Muel's rockets. Only other enemy's rockets.

Also invalid IMO.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
There was no blocking in the provided ticks. The first pyro had plenty of room, probably just didn't notice that the accused snuck behind him. The second pyro was clearly cooperating with the accused rather than being blocked by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom