Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Osome Oli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper

Unicake

Who are you reporting?:
Osome Oli

What is this accused person's SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:96903759

What rules has the reported player broken?:

Mass freekill, Disrespect

Proof:

So basically what happened was:
He told all reds to stay on his marker, on soccer field. Then he just started killing everyone with the ball. After I voteslayed him, he said it's donor abuse, because they were playing his own minigame aka Biologic 4 Corners(???)
I've only catched the end of it on my demo.

Then he started disrespecting me and donors in general
Tick: 5400
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....796/DF3EBFE8D52CA7F3FBA093A43913068C86973834/

Attachments

• what.dem
    10.6 MB · Views: 275

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
I don't see why that's massfreekill.

It is essentially dodgeball but played with blus instead of reds.

Also, your demo is lacking critical footage.

Last edited:

jourrapide

Uncharitable
WAT.PNG
thonk.PNG

On short terms: You did a mass freekill, you admitted it, and the demo file shows the aftermath of that.

Last edited:

jourrapide

Uncharitable
Excluding avoid toxic wich is only on one map, and you have to chase reds instead of hitting them with a deadly projectile, four corners is still randomized, because you can't know where the deadly platform will be anyway. I mean sure, you can see the red platform, but once you press the button, you dont know if the platform is going to be the next or the previous one.

I had to ask an admin for clarification, but the thing you did is basically gladiator.

-Take this just as info, im not an admin.-

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Excluding avoid toxic wich is only on one map, and you have to chase reds instead of hitting them with a deadly projectile, four corners is still randomized, because you can't know where the deadly platform will be anyway. I mean sure, you can see the red platform, but once you press the button, you dont know if the platform is going to be the next or the previous one.

I had to ask an admin for clarification, but the thing you did is basically gladiator.

-Take this just as info, im not an admin.-

I don't get why you'd have to ask an admin or why Oli even has to question it, it's kind of common sense. Also maybe it might be a good idea to put a rule up against people making up their own "original" minigames.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
I don't get why you'd have to ask an admin or why Oli even has to question it, it's kind of common sense. Also maybe it might be a good idea to put a rule up against people making up their own "original" minigames.
Honestly, the common sense rule is beginning to evolve into an excuse for the rule set's lack of clarification.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

There is no need to insult me because my opinion differs from yours.

Kind of an odd thing to say seeing that you're insulting people yourself, anyway common sense is a thing in general it doesn't only apply to the rules. You should apply common sense in any kind of situation, saying that it's an excuse for something when someone tells you it's common sense is somewhat dumb in my opinion.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
Kind of an odd thing to say seeing that you're insulting people yourself, anyway common sense is a thing in general it doesn't only apply to the rules. You should apply common sense in any kind of situation, saying that it's an excuse for something when someone tells you it's common sense is somewhat dumb in my opinion.
If the rules were clarified properly, there would be no need for a 'common sense' rule.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
It's not a rule, it's something that every person should have.
Even if it isn't a rule, the common sense 'clause' shouldn't be used to cover up grey areas in rules, at least not to a huge extent.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Even if it isn't a rule, the common sense 'clause' shouldn't be used to cover up grey areas in rules, at least not to a huge extent

Yes, but here we don't have a grey zone.
You used properties of a minigame against its original use to kill Reds without giving them a chance to retaliate, even in the "Toxic" minigame you can somewhat evade the Guard, and even then this is how it is supposed to work.

Essentially you avoided "freekilling" by using a prop, and nobody here can predict that people don't see themself responsible for freekilling by doing that. The "Common Sense" rule is to avoid filling the rules section with (usally) logically stuff like that and make them somewhat appealing to read, we already have enough problems with people not wanting to read the jailbreak section and listing uncommon shit stuff like that wouldn't help much.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
Yes, but here we don't have a grey zone.
You used properties of a minigame against its original use to kill Reds without giving them a chance to retaliate, even in the "Toxic" minigame you can somewhat evade the Guard, and even then this is how it is supposed to work.

Essentially you avoided "freekilling" by using a prop, and nobody here can predict that people don't see themself responsible for freekilling by doing that. The "Common Sense" rule is to avoid filling the rules section with (usally) logically stuff like that and make them somewhat appealing to read, we already have enough problems with people not wanting to read the jailbreak section and listing uncommon shit stuff like that wouldn't help much.
You can avoid the balls, hence why I called it 'dodgeball with blus'.

jourrapide

Uncharitable
You made a minigame that consists of attacking reds directly with a fast moving deadly projectile, on a minigame that wasn't originally designed or intended for that.
Avoid toxic is a minigame designed for that specific purpose, there are teleports, escape routes, obstacles, things you can jump on for not getting your self killed, only one person can do it, there is an exit for easy rebelling, plus is about chasing reds and not trowing fast stuff at them, giving them time to react. What you did is the equivalent of "Dodge my direct hit insta-kill rockets on a flat small surface without even a wall".

Jiggly explailed it very well, and im just repeating him at this point.

Last edited:

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
You made a minigame that consists of attacking reds directly with a fast moving deadly projectile, on a minigame that wasen't originally designed or intended for that.
Avoid toxic is a minigame designed for that specific purpose, there are teleports, escape routes, obstacles, things you can jump on for not getting your self killed, only one person can do it, there is an exit for easy rebelling, plus is about chasing reds and not trowing fast stuff at them, giving them time to react. What you did is the equivalent of "Dodge my direct hit insta-kill rockets on a flat small surface without even a wall".

Jiggly explailed it very well, and im just repeating him at this point.
Same with gladiator. Avoid toxic would be more similar to gladiator than the game I played. In gladiator, the reds can dodge the guard sent in, with some maps having obstacles for reds to jump on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom