Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Osome Oli

Status
Not open for further replies.

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
Who are you Reporting?
Osome Oli

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:96903759

What is the report reason?
Teamkill

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1226234475

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
Screenshots mean nothing as they show no context.

What actually happened is that it was hunger games and I was gunning down some rebels. The warden walked in front of me and got in the way of my shot.

Now if you had conveniently recorded a demo, you'd know that I slew myself, apologised with the person I accidentally killed forgiving me and telling the server it was a mistake.

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
Screenshots mean nothing as they show no context.

What actually happened is that it was hunger games and I was gunning down some rebels. The warden walked in front of me and got in the way of my shot.

Now if you had conveniently recorded a demo, you'd know that I slew myself, apologised with the person I accidentally killed forgiving me and telling the server it was a mistake.
you cant teamkill no matter what as confirmed by multiple admins
also you typing this doesn't do anything, you need hard evidence, like my screenshot where you can clearly see you teamkilling

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
A screenshot is usually not preferred because it shows no context like Oli said, although we still can punish if the screenshot has sufficient evidence. Unfortunately, this screenshot doesn't even show where Oli is in relation to the person he killed so I can't punish him for something I can't even see. A demo is always the most likely evidence to get someone punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom