Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against "OMEGA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you Reporting?
"OMEGA"

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:80739239

What rules has the reported player broken?
Griefing FF buttons in arena, has been pressing them randomly for a number of rounds for no reason

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• omegagrief.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 201

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

the warden said cell wars however never turned on ff due to this i decided to turn it on to save time so it doesn't go past 9:00

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
the warden said cell wars however never turned on ff due to this i decided to turn it on to save time so it doesn't go past 9:00
You had been doing it for a number of rounds even when it wasn't cell wars which prompted me to waste a round in spectator recording you to begin with

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

The only times i went to arena was to turn it on as the warden said cell wars but did not know how to turn it on. i never turned it on when he never said cell wars.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I can't view the demo right now, but honestly I seen it after @OMEGA commented, and I was so confused on what idiot what report themselves. Anyway, if no other admin can view the demo, and I will take a look when I get home.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I'm certain he was punished for the same thing before (not sure if it was a ban or mute) but I could be wrong.

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

I have been punished for turning ff before. Not sure if it was a ban or a mute.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Also banned for it before for a week.

Attachments

• omegaBans.png
    omegaBans.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 224

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Even though the warden took their time to activate FF, it isn't your responsibility to do it for them, especially without warning. It leads to unnecessary death and confusion.
I'm gonna go with a 2 week ban since it's a repeated offence but if @Ben289 wants to edit it you can go ahead by all means papa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom