Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against [OG] D A R T H V I L L I O S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Tip of the Hats 2016 is starting this coming weekend! Join the fun September 16th through the 18th, from 9am to 9pm PST, or check out the live stream on Twitch. Tip of the Hats is a charity event hosted and supported by members of the TF community. Since 2013, it has raised over $320,000 for Children's Oncology Services, Inc. (COSI), which offers camps and other programs that allow kids with cancer to just be kids. With your help, COSI can offer these services at little to no cost to their families. Click here to learn more, and follow their Twitter here!

See more posts.

Appleguardian

Who are you Reporting? [OG] D A R T H V I L L I O S

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:1:85690374

What rules has the reported player broken? Free killing, Illegal threats,

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! Actually i recorded it with obs (open broadcast software)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Gaben involved in report. GG @Benedevil

I recieved the files:
Freekilling
Threatening

Awaiting on wolf to see the videos aswell.

But as another admin could confirm that Darthvillios been freekilling frequently when most admins are off to bed, exploiting the ban pluggin, ... I think we should go with a permaban. Also threatening with a DDOS is not taken lightly.
2f051f5d6e588534860fad74dd58432a.png

409c7047a3c6406dbe864c6e6027dd2c.png

2907a80862c53f2a1191efa5244f45fd.png

I can't proof it with the eventlog for freekilling as HLStats isn't linked correctly yet. And can't get his chatlog out.

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
First of all....
659aff2e68.png

ALL HAIL GABEN!!!
------------------------

Anyways,after looking at the obvious free kill, and the reaction of the players "OH look he is going to free kill again"
As well as some people reported him for doing these things (free killing) when there are not admins online.
Personally i also saw him do something whenever i joined the server back in the day, or was also breaking the rules.

for example: saying that he will free kill or team kill the person which he was freekilled by in the past round.
which is against the rules.

As well as threatening to ddos someone, Which is in no way tolerated not in the slightest.
As miyu already showed in the screenshots she provided TIMMY he did threaten some players.

Thus, he was permanently banned.

IF you think we misjudged him in anyway, please tell us why.

Thanks for the report.

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
UPDATE
so, after i talked to him in a private chat, before he noticed that he was banned (i think).

this is what happened.
3c7bf68552.png

97b3292ecf.png

and yes i know i have to activate windows, shut up already.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom