Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against NotNeko-Frag

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAGOR

Who are you Reporting?
NotNeko-Frag

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:210905737

What rules has the reported player broken?
He is doing so much chat spam and he is kidding with everyone and i think they are friend with Kazuki he is doing same thing.
Thnk u.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• dr_cocainum_v6_dg6_fix0000.jpg
    dr_cocainum_v6_dg6_fix0000.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 193
  • dr_cocainum_v6_dg6_fix0001.jpg
    dr_cocainum_v6_dg6_fix0001.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2966

Console logs can be faked. Can you upload screenshots of the chat instead?

ZAGOR

Ehmm i think i dont have chat logs i have only console logs cuz they doing so much spam and taking screen shot one by one so hard for me and upload too. If possible u can check to chat logs. They doing this just 10 mins ago. Server BlackWonder Deathrun #3.

D

Deleted member 2966

Chat can also be faked
I know, however console logs are a lot easier to fake. Just use echo command.

Ehmm i think i dont have chat logs i have only console logs cuz they doing so much spam and taking screen shot one by one so hard for me and upload too. If possible u can check to chat logs. They doing this just 10 mins ago. Server BlackWonder Deathrun #3.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't mean you faked the console log. Also how can I check the server chat logs? Blackwonder doesn't have gameME.

ZAGOR

Don't get me wrong too but i had servers too, there are too many plugins for this. So i thought black wonders has these plugins. Anyway next time i'll take screenshot from chat.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Not Neko gagged for a month for his previous offenses. Kazuki also earned himself a day's gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom