Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against [NOT] Navyguy1904(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032758111/) (Black Wonder | US | Orange | 100% Crits (85.117.240.61:27055

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Fortress 2

Unremarkable
Username: Team Fortress 2

Who are you reporting? [NOT] Navyguy1904(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032758111/)

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Black Wonder | US | Orange | 100% Crits (85.117.240.61:27055)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:536246191

What is the reason of the report? He is using ESP. I am not sure if he is using Aimbot too but some of his shots did look a bit strange. What he is doing in the video is sitting behind a wall, waiting for people to enter the sightline he's at. He then peeks and shoots them.

I had played with him a bunch before but didn't notice he was really all that suspicious since he didn't kill me a lot. Today though he went around like 75:5 out of nowhere due to him peeking perfectly the entire time. Before this I just assumed he was better at sniping than me.

Any other proof you have 0:29 He looks at the Demoman halo who's in the tower near the window through the wall.

0:57 He looks at the Demoman halo again to see if he can peek and shoot him.

1:22 This is pretty much definitive proof. He looks directly at another Demoman named crigger026 through the wall that has just sticky jumped. He then stands and tries to quickscope him.

1:37 Puffy the Demoman sticky jumps and Navyguy1904 peeks him at this moment. He noscopes him once and Puffy craters.

2:11 Navyguy1904 literally looks right at Cody the Sniper while crouching just out of sight on the ramp. Again, no sniper EVER does this. Think it's a coincidence?

2:13 Navyguy1904 Looks directly at Cody the Sniper AGAIN from another position!

2:16 tree the Demoman starts walking towards the entrance and Navyguy1904 stops wallhugging to look into that sightline he's coming out of while backing away.

2:22 Navyguy1904 stands up and looks directly at ShaggyRed the Heavy who is out of sight(and that he had no indication of knowing was there).

2:26 Navyguy1904 looks at Puffy the Demoman through the wall again.

2:46 Navyguy1904 peeks at a 'lucky' time again on crigger026 the Demoman.

2:55 Navyguy1904 shoots Tenanbaum the Sniper(I assume he turns on his Aimbot here if he has it due to his shot on crigger026) then gets a very suspicious shot on crigger026 the Demoman.

3:13 Navyguy1904 misses an easy shot on tree the Soldier. I don't know what happens here but it looks weird as he starts spinning in circles and shit like he's a bot. I assume he started having trouble with his Aimbot when he tried to toggle it again.

3:23 Navyguy1904 stares at a wall again for a while probably configuring his cheats to fix the problem.

3:25 Navyguy1904 guns down tree the Soldier with his SMG in a very suspicious manner.

3:40 tree the Soldier says,"his aimbot kinda crazy no cap" which I think is pretty funny.

He spends the entire video after 3:40 just up against the wall, waiting for opportunities. No Sniper ever plays like this.

Team Fortress 2

Unremarkable
By the way, I do want to mention that cp_orange does echo sounds in the game. This means it is possible to hear people sticky jumping at spawn. This does not however mean that you should be able to perfectly place your crosshair on them through a wall mid-sticky jump like at 1:17. Sound is only able to point out a general direction in most cases, but Navyguy1904 is able to find people with no margin of error(For instance, when you spy check after hearing a spy say something you might miss or be off a bit. Navyguy1904 would directly shoot the spy where he is, obviously meaning he is not using sound).

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I spectated him before and at the moment you did !calladmin. His aim is legit and he didn´t look though walls.
Players can use /thirdperson to see enemies like on 0:30

Team Fortress 2

Unremarkable
Thank you for the quick response to the report as always. I personally did not see him use !thirdperson before I started recording nor did he in the video use !thirdperson. The problem is that I cannot prove he didn't use !thirdperson before I started recording him. Since this is the case, then I accept that the report should be declined. I will make sure to start recording and spectating him the moment he joins a server to make sure that I can prove whether he is using ESP or !thirdperson.

Take care!

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You can hide your usage of the third person command from chat by using / instead of !, so you're probably not gonna have any luck with that.
If you do acquire more convincing evidence however, feel free to make another report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom