Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Nope (SG Saxton hale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

URADIAL50

Unremarkable
Username: URADIAL50

Who are you reporting? Nope

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
SG Saxton hale

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:974477013]

What is the reason of the report? griefing as pyro air blasting

Any other proof you have also, the vineboom sound effect is the airblast sound so you can HEAR IT

and I know people would agree with me

and I need to talk to you big unit in private here is my discord user URADIAL50#0013 about Nope

I do not want you to lose your job and please make it right

URADIAL50

Unremarkable
also wait i am uploading the file since your server is potato don't close it

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Determining whether or not to punish a player's gameplay can be challenging since there are no rules dictating how a specific character should be played. This results in different players having their own unique ways of executing their character.
There is also the fact that some players may not be aware of certain VSH-gameplay mechanics, such as airblast extending the uber duration.

I’m telling you this so you can understand why staff members, especially those who aren’t very familiar with the VSH-gamemode might be hesitant to hand out a server-ban for “simply” airblasting. This of course does not mean griefing should go unpunished.

Given the video evidence you posted and reading through the chat logs of the player in question, it seems they were well aware of what they were doing, so I will be accepting this and give them a ban + warning for them to see next time they connect to the servers.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 18)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom