Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Noodle Ball, Lemonchickeno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide

Suislide
Who are you Reporting?
Noodle Ball, Lemonchickeno

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:80499213, STEAM_0:1:157114867

What rules has the reported player broken?
Racist.

Now, I know this is a small thing. But, I refuse to let this by pass. I am Asian and I feel offended to see this.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
https://gyazo.com/b02a42e443f7dd0f1ad7696b35873411

mr_minati

Truly Feared
Really dude!

I'm hispanic and I have to take shit way worse than this. Also this guys aren't jerks and you know it.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I don't like gettin involved when I aint s'posed to be involved,
But, I refuse to let this by pass.

This may just be a bit of speculation, but I feel like this report feels forced. You're just looking for an opportunity to report anybody who breaks any form of rule so you can report them and look better.

Did you seriously get offended by "ching chong bing bong?" How do you even exist? This isn't even like a hateful statement, this is just a silly joke between a couple of dudes that find it funny. "Ching Chong Bing Bong" is potentially the least offensive race joke in existence, but because it is involved with race you go ahead and report it.

Noodle Ball at least (I haven't actually seen Lemonchickeno in game) is a cool dude, and I have never seen him do anything other than this that could even come close to breaking a rule.

I'm sure actual admins are gonna go ahead and downvote this or hit it up with a "disagree" but seriously, being strict isn't fun for anybody.

When you get a community of friends people get comfortable with each other, and when you come in all nazi-like and say "yeah, don't say ching chong bing bong, it's racist" it feels especially strict.

I know this might be the unpopular opinion, and I'm just some dink that signed up for the forums and then started using them, but you should really not be a nazi about small things like this, and you should let Noodle Ball and Lemonchickeno off the hook.

Suicide

Suislide
I don't like gettin involved when I aint s'posed to be involved,

This may just be a bit of speculation, but I feel like this report feels forced. You're just looking for an opportunity to report anybody who breaks any form of rule so you can report them and look better.

Did you seriously get offended by "ching chong bing bong?" How do you even exist? This isn't even like a hateful statement, this is just a silly joke between a couple of dudes that find it funny. "Ching Chong Bing Bong" is potentially the least offensive race joke in existence, but because it is involved with race you go ahead and report it.

Noodle Ball at least (I haven't actually seen Lemonchickeno in game) is a cool dude, and I have never seen him do anything other than this that could even come close to breaking a rule.

I'm sure actual admins are gonna go ahead and downvote this or hit it up with a "disagree" but seriously, being strict isn't fun for anybody.

When you get a community of friends people get comfortable with each other, and when you come in all nazi-like and say "yeah, don't say ching chong bing bong, it's racist" it feels especially strict.

I know this might be the unpopular opinion, and I'm just some dink that signed up for the forums and then started using them, but you should really not be a nazi about small things like this, and you should let Noodle Ball and Lemonchickeno off the hook.
I see what you are saying. But, I've been through a lot since I go to a school which barely has any diversity. And it is hard to go through it. Since I am a different race I deal with this a lot of the time and it annoys me. I see mostly white people say "ching chong" and like "Do you know what I'm saying? Wing ching fing ling long." And the worst that I deal with "You know math right? Can you do my math homework and make me good shoes?"

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I silenced Noodle ball for 1 day. But Lemonchicko didn't appear to start anything. And Bing Bang Bong is actually the name of a Cary Grant song.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
@Tomato Kat ㅇㅅㅇ , You can disagree, but consider this.

I'm a gay man who is not easily offended. It is nearly impossible to offend me.

If someone says "cornholer" it may not offend me, but that does not make is acceptable.

The saying "ching chong" is just as racist as the image of Aunt Jemima on a maple syrup bottle.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
@Tomato Kat ㅇㅅㅇ , You can disagree, but consider this.

I'm a gay man who is not easily offended. It is nearly impossible to offend me.

If someone says "cornholer" it may not offend me, but that does not make is acceptable.

The saying "ching chong" is just as racist as the image of Aunt Jemima on a maple syrup bottle.

It is racist. (based on context, which I personally don't see any malicious intention nor trying to be offensive based on proof shown)
There's also no proof that Lemon was saying that to another person, seems like he was just being silly (no logs found)

I disagree with the punishment,
I thought we issued warnings on people that had no previous comm/bans (except hackers, etc) I find it excessive.

A warning was just more than enough.

PD: I remember there were some admins that did not warn/punish people for saying "nigga" if it was not being used as an insult/etc

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It is racist. (based on context, which I personally don't see any malicious intention nor trying to be offensive based on proof shown)
There's also no proof that Lemon was saying that to another person, seems like he was just being silly (no logs found)

The words typed do not need to be directed at a person for them to be racist. We all know that the logs do not catch everything. So unless Suicide faked a screenshot....
I disagree with the punishment,
I thought we issued warnings on people that had no previous comm/bans (except hackers, etc) I find it excessive.

A warning was just more than enough.

PD: I remember there were some admins that did not warn/punish people for saying "nigga" if it was not being used as an insult/etc

If you can find a demographic that uses the term "ching chong" in ANY way that is not offensive, then your last comment is valid.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
The words typed do not need to be directed at a person for them to be racist. We all know that the logs do not catch everything. So unless Suicide faked a screenshot....

We'll never know.

PD: I get called 'beaner' & 'spic' a lot, which are pejorative words used to offend hispanic people (A rather big group of humans, like the asian people).
If I were to be offended, do I have permission to warn/punish people for saying it?

I must know. :^)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
We'll never know.

PD: I get called 'beaner' & 'spic' a lot, which are pejorative words used to offend hispanic people (A rather big group of humans, like the asian people).
If I were to be offended, do I have permission to warn/punish people for saying it?

I must know. :^)

I know you are being facetious, as your last attempt at a snide dig at me defined the term non sequitur.

To answer, Yes. If i saw someone throwing terms like beaner, wetback and the like, I would 100% punish them. It is racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom