Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Nokia3411 (Deathrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstep

Truly Feared
Username: sunstep

Who are you reporting? Nokia3411

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Deathrun

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:605287028

What is the reason of the report? Fake freerun

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have This report contains two demo files. In both he does a fake freerun.

Unfortunately the demo kept losing all the editing progress that I made. I wanted it to automatically skip ahead and pause the demo to display highlighted moments. But unfortunately that doesn't seem to be possible.

Map on demo 1: dr_neonoir_impossible_v10x
ticks that you want to look out for: 300, 1250, 2250, 3170, 3400, 5000, ~9000, 10000, 11400

Tick ~3400 is enough actually, use drive tool to see the moment happen in details, but I've already included screenshots.

Description of every mentioned tick:

300, says freerun in chat
1250, says freerun again in chat
2250, somebody already says they don't trust this death. While he has not pulled any traps yet. That means he has done this before.
3370: Here the person CONFIRMS that he has done a fake freerun before.
3400: Here you can hear a trap activate.
5000: Here he is being accused by players in chat
9000: If you listen closely here, you can hear the fire trap being activated, and later also some laser traps.
10000: Here he asks why everyone is dying, he probably had a laugh with his fake freerun. So this player must be a regular troll on this server.
11400: Here you can hear someone say in the voice chat "That was easy" He was baiting the death to activate traps, but he did not manage to kill the person that spoke in the voice chat with the traps.

NOTICE REGARDING DEMO 2: This is the demo that clearly shows it is a fake free, and that he is intending to kill people by activating traps, he is clearly not just randomly activating them, you should not activate traps on freerun nonetheless. I also want to mention that yes he is already punished with a slay, but the problem is that a slay does not make him learn a lesson. He keeps doing it again (that is why I included the first demo).

Map on demo 2: dr_bootcamp, ticks that you want to look out for:
Skip to 4490: Here he says he wouldn't activate this trap.
Now watch at ~5600: he activates the trap. Very funny. Not. Please punish this troll.

I have also added 2 screenshots;

screenshot one: ~20 ticks before the death activates the trap.
screenshot two: The runner baits the death in activating the trap, showing that it is a fake freerun.

Attachments

• demo1.dem
    44.4 MB · Views: 80
  • demo2.dem
    26.7 MB · Views: 70
  • evidence.png
    evidence.png
    556 KB · Views: 89
  • evidence2.png
    evidence2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:

sunstep

Truly Feared
Forgot to mention: There were two people the in the server with similar names. One called Nokia3410 and the accused one Nokia3411. They are 2 entirely different people, so ignore the player called Nokia3410.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Player has been warned. Next time he will be banned for that if he do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom