Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against No, Wolf, andビリー

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

Trickster
Who are you Reporting? No, Wolf, andビリー

What is the accused persons SteamID? [U:1:255349087] (Wolf)/ [U:1:255349087] (ビリー)/ [U:1:89468615] (No)

What rules has the reported player broken? Ok all three of these guys were freekilling nonstop and two of them micspammed for a couple of minutes.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• iy.dem
    6 MB · Views: 221

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
The first 3 mins and 4 seconds , nothing really happened that is considered rule breaking, except for the "demo *ビリー* which accidentally killed one player."
UNLESS if saying "Only freedays get out of the cell" is considered in anyway rule breaking (@NotNotchSilly probably can help us with this)
And i doubt it is.

However cuz my PC is such a fucking potato, i can't go past the tick (12301) thus, i can't watch the rest of the demo...

i would really like an admin to tell us what happened in the rest of the video.

Thanks for the report.

Last edited:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

The first 3 mins and 4 seconds , nothing really happened that is considered rule breaking, except for the "demo *ビリー* which accidentally killed someone"
UNLESS if saying "Only freedays get out of the cell" is considered in anyway rule breaking (@NotNotchSilly probably can help us with this)
And i doubt it is.

However cuz my PC is such a fucking potato, i can't go past the tick (12301) thus, i can't watch the rest of the demo...

i would really like an admin to tell us what happened in the rest of the video.

Thanks for the report.
Nope that's clearly not rulebreaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom