Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Neyyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Who are you Reporting? Neyyo

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:1:61422626

What rules has the reported player broken? Freekilling

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! http://www.mediafire.com/download/2l9n0167fc25344/%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B.rar
Tick 127500

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
hmm, not familiar with the rules of JB, as people tend to make them up... but since when is it a vote-kick offence when someone air blasts you?
Granted, he started killing but that was only after you initiated the votekick.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Air-blasting is the highest punishable kind of baiting combined with throwing jarate's and milking people
uuuuh. correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't airblasting/jarate/milk and then NOT killing players okay as well? (not punishable with a ban?)
Yes airbalsting/jarating/milking(wooh that sounds weird... milking xD) is baiting, and whom ever does airblast mustn't fight back, and if they do, i believe that's the time when they will be punished with a ban. (unless the prisoners chased him.)

please enlighten me with your knowledge if i was wrong xD

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

uuuuh. correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't airblasting/jarate/milk and then NOT killing players okay as well? (not punishable with a ban?)
Yes airbalsting/jarating/milking(wooh that sounds weird... milking xD) is baiting, and whom ever does airblast mustn't fight back, and if they do, i believe that's the time when they will be punished with a ban. (unless the prisoners chased him.)

please enlighten me with your knowledge if i was wrong xD
Baiting normally isn't bannable except for air blasting, jarateing and yeah "milking" because the red's can't defend themselves in that case (if a blu is just in his melee range he can hit him but in these cases he can't) but I still wouldn't ban someone for it unless someone keeps doing it after about 5 warnings and a few kicks or so.

Do I play jailbreak too much yeah I probably do...

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I think all these things have to be seen in perspective, as in what is going on because some airblasts could be legit. Just depends if the player is doing it "for the lol's" or just trying to keep prisoners on the right distance or into the said game if they are trying to delay. #jailbreakgivesmeheadaches

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I think all these things have to be seen in perspective, as in what is going on because some airblasts could be legit. Just depends if the player is doing it "for the lol's" or just trying to keep prisoners on the right distance or into the said game if they are trying to delay. #jailbreakgivesmeheadaches
If someone is delaying you should kill him/her and not airblast because air blasts are still baiting no matter if you push them in a game or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom