Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Names for Friends (Cp_Orange_blw_x3 TX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

User name: Sammy

Who are you reporting? Names for Friends

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Cp_Orange_blw_x3 TX

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:218571305]

What is the reason of the report? Wallhacking (esp-ish?)
I haven't made a report in awhile, sheesh.
This guy stood out from the other guys I've seen like this, he always come back and always so suspicious. The start of the demo is the only good part of it. He basicly just... walked weirdly to where I was then aimed at my feets and then jumped to bump me. It was really weird and he has been hitting other crazy shots but I have unfortunatly not been able to catch them.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• namescheater.dem
    4.5 MB · Views: 90

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

Note: On tick 5400 he jump shots a disguised spy over a wall on his second jump. (totally possible but I had to point it out)

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The spy was disguised as a scout, likely the same scout that was passing under the point at the time. I can't tell if they're cheating or not, leaving this open for someone else to review.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

Not... sure what you meant to say but... at the start of the demo he walks in a straight line without looking around which is unusual coming from him and even new players... and he went directly infront of the spy and aimed at him, then the spy moved away to avoid getting shot but the sniper also moved and jumped to shoot him. The spy moved and the sniper walked to spawn to go pyro. Once he came out of spawn the spy had moved so the pyro just continued straight.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Besides from the start, there isn't really much we can see in the demo you provided.

He might have been lucky and bumped into the spy at the start, although I do agree it was suspicious. But that clip alone isn't enough evidence to take action.

I'll decline this due to lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom