Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Mustardovenlord (MGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock

User name: Brock

Who are you reporting? Mustardovenlord

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
MGE

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:16997436

What is the reason of the report? Harassment / Abuse. So I'm not sure if this is some perk / admin thing. Spider (STEAM_0:0:179410306) was playing heavy on gully mid, sorta joined without lookin, but decided to just sit and spam him until he changed class or he lost. instead, I started getting forced killed, over and over. Then Mustard began on the mic, going into some personal attack making fun of me for my "art". They mostly avoided the chat. So what is up with is? Even after I left the map, I was still being killed over and over. I originally joined to play with a friend, he saw the entire thing. I left his steam ID in the other proof section. I thought I was recording a demo, but it isnt showing up for some reason. My apologies.

So yea, between spider and mustard getting into me, getting forced killed over and over and what appeared to be some donator / premium thing listed next to mustard's name in the chat, I'm kinda left with questions. Ive been playing on and off on the mge server for a year almost now, this is the first this has happened with me.

I also asked my mate Icey who was in the game when it happened to post if possible, idk if it is. Like I said, Ill leave his steam ID for questions.

Any other proof you have Eye Witness: STEAM_0:0:42783524

Brock

2 demos, one of the bit with mustard and "spider", and a 2nd demo showing the deaths are still happening.

Attachments

• voteslay.dem
    5.3 MB · Views: 131
  • mustard.dem
    9 MB · Views: 121

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Sorry for the late response, I just got back from being off-duty for a while. Do you have a loadout refresh bind or any of the sort? I don't know why you kept respawning in the "mustard" demo.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
In the meantime, mustardovenlord has been punished for the micspam.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Weird. I'll bring this up to the devs and see what might be causing this. In the meantime, I'm going to close this player report. Thanks for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom