Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Multiple People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon

roll
Who are you Reporting?
Multiple People

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:127290090, STEAM_0:0:196575331, STEAM_0:1:178192147

What is the report reason?
This is going to be long so bear with me. The rules broken are /fire abuse and illegal ff. The people in question are:
WasabiBoi, Dirty Dan, Meelk (respectively from steam ID's)

Tick 0-14000: Round starts, I get chosen as warden. Immediately before I could start giving orders, red team begins firing me. I say we are going to do a cell wars because its valid. Dirty Dan starts riling the reds to fire me and chanting "meatgrinder". WasabiBoi joins in saying "1 more, 1 more!" At this point I disable ff so it doesn't turn into an illegal hungergames (because ff stays enabled after warden is fired), and I get fired. Meelk force-wardens and illegally enables ff for a "meatgrinder" Chaos ensues. I argue that meatgrinder is not allowed in the beginning of a round. Wasabi and Dirty Dan tell me "nobody cares. Calm down". At this point the round ends and another starts. I am chosen as warden once again and I begin giving orders. People start firing me. Dirty Dan says "2 more votes" In chat and on the mic. I get fired. round progresses to a freeday.

Tick 19700: Dirty Dan states that they want to play meatgrinder but warden wont let them.

Tick 30000: Dirty Dan says that they are going to fire every warden until they let them do a meatgrinder first thing

I honestly don't know what the punishment on a /fire abuse is, but an admin told me that their must be a valid reason for firing a warden. The reason they wanted to fire me was because they wanted to do something invalid as the first minigame. It's painfully clear that Dirty Dan nor Meelk has read the rules, if you watched the demo. Wasabi also said that he didn't care when I explained the rules to him.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• dumbwarden5.dem
    16.1 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

I can confirm (as I played with the suspects at that time) that Dirty Dan and his 2 friends almost everytime did meatgrinder in the first round, forcing all reds to go into one cell and only leaving one victor.
Whenever I tried to point them the rules they say either: "On the other servers its allowed" or "Why you so mad nobody cares"; as I followed with an !calladmin they said that nothing will happen as the admins don't care.

I propose longer punishments as they have shown themselfes ignorant and toxic to both me and Cinnamon even when he tried to slay, kick and mute them.

After redirecting Dirty Dan to this thread he revised his methods of "wardening" and stopped doing some of the above mentioned points. He got more responsive to the players and their advices they give him, thus I do no longer propose longer punishments.

Last edited:

Cinnamon

roll
Dirty Dan and WasabiBoi have been silenced for 1 day. Meelk has been teambanned for 12 hours. Thanks for reporting.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom