Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against multiple people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

Strange

Bubbles

Who are you reporting?:
Colt, Nucder and Sunner | Lord of Faggotry

What is this accused person's SteamID?:

STEAM_0:1:161880332, STEAM_0:1:112112796, STEAM_0:0:213483437

What rules has the reported player broken?:

Mic spamming

Proof:

Attachments

• mic.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 192
  • micspam.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 190
Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
This report is very interesting.

The player Colt has an ongoing mute on Blackwonder servers. Given by me with a length of 2 weeks.

I muted him on Thursday based on previous mutes. But your report is from Wednesday, one day earlier. In the ideal situation, he would have been already muted on Wednesday. But since he was not it took a day more. But my mute does not account for that one extra time he micspammed. And not a light case either.

That is the reason why I will extend his mute to 1 month.

The player Sunner has 2 previous mutes, but he quickly stopped micspamming. But I still decided to give him a 12 hour mute, just because, as above, he also decided that the best time to spam music is when someone else is already doing that.

The player Nucder has no previous mutes. I went with 2 days instead of one because of the intensity of the micspam; he decided that the best time to spam music is when someone else is already doing that, making the whole deathrun experience even worse for every player besides them.

Thank you for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom