Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against muck (█ ► BlackWonder US | Super Zombie Fortress ◄ █)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you reporting? muck

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
█ ► BlackWonder US | Super Zombie Fortress ◄ █

What is the accused persons's SteamID? U:1:1258471602

What is the reason of the report? Glitching into human zombie sniper with weapons and headshooting the legitimate human team members. Doing it for at least two hours as peoples said on the chat.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have At the end of the recorded demo, it shows them being a human sniper on zombie team with weapons.
Chat logs are printscreens from the TFstats that your server use to track players doings.

Additionally a screenshot from the game with their steam ID connected to the server can be found here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2947645858

Attachments

• muck.dem
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • chat_1.png
    chat_1.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 40
  • chat_2.png
    chat_2.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 41
  • chat_3.png
    chat_3.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 48

Some Guy

Strange
The thing is, this bug is caused randomly and starts when your tposing, no matter if you rejoin, swap teams or the map changes its still there. He also didn't mean to start the bug in the first place, fix this and stop getting the mini-mod making reports on something that people don't have control over

Some Guy

Strange
Idk how many times imma have to copy paste this, calm down on the reps.

Dr. Nooooo

Strange
The thing is, this bug is caused randomly and starts when your tposing, no matter if you rejoin, swap teams or the map changes its still there. He also didn't mean to start the bug in the first place, fix this and stop getting the mini-mod making reports on something that people don't have control over
I am not Blackwonder's staff nor being related to any of them. I've reported unusual activity via guest player report on this forums, because was still considering about registering there or not. Finally, did registered as apparently you got confused. That 'Gaben' is obviously a site bot, you can stop trying to chat with it - I doubt that it will reply, ehh.

Dr. Nooooo

Strange
I've seen muck abuse this glitch all of the time without any remorse. They even idle on spec when not playing actively, just to keep being glitched and hit more unfair frags when coming back. From all of three reported by me players - this one is absolutely the worst stinky that I've seen on the server. Protecting this one will only drop you to their level, below 0 (null). Just check the chatlogs and demo, they could stop but they do not want it. Toxic aura is emanating from them miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom