Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Mr. Walker (Medic vs Engineer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImp0ssible

Strange
Username: TheImp0ssible

Who are you reporting? Mr. Walker

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Medic vs Engineer

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:223598141

What is the reason of the report? Teleport griefing

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have He/She has done this multiple time back to back ruining everyone's time playing in the server.

Attachments

• Mr_Walker_teleporter_griefing.png
    Mr_Walker_teleporter_griefing.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 108

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
1627095320796.png

This is Walker here, it wasn't an exploit, that spot is actually open and free of use for any engie, and medics can beat it just fine, plus its an entrance not an exit so this doesn't make sense whatsoever, another one is that there is no invisible barrier that can only be bypassed by placing said-teleporter.

Also whats ironic about the final sentence about me ruining the fun, Imp0ssible you literally place teleporters in super obnoxious locations that get around 5+ engineers within said-spot, and medics almost can't do anything about it because you guys actively spam.

TheImp0ssible

Strange
I never said anything about exploiting. I said you were griefing for multiple rounds by placing teleporters inside engineer nests so they will teleport away and be killed by your friend or preventing them from building dispensers, essentially ruining the nest because you are above all else and you can judge where people can build bases or not.

Also there is a difference between an "obnoxious location" and a banned spot. Maybe you can tell us which spots to use next time or how to play the game in general since again you are above all of us.

Attachments

• d41ckkv-a4e6e36b-f62b-4995-8501-b669b4ac0a8c.png
    d41ckkv-a4e6e36b-f62b-4995-8501-b669b4ac0a8c.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 84

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I never said anything about exploiting. I said you were griefing for multiple rounds by placing teleporters inside engineer nests so they will teleport away and be killed by your friend or preventing them from building dispensers, essentially ruining the nest because you are above all else and you can judge where people can build bases or not.

Also there is a difference between an "obnoxious location" and a banned spot. Maybe you can tell us which spots to use next time or how to play the game in general since again you are above all of us.
Yes, you have mentioned about me exploiting, thats why you removed the text as soon as you replied, also as for griefing, this didn't even happen for several rounds plus I did not place any troll teleporters that were leading to areas where medics can kill them?

And sidenote, you can build dispensers on the very edges of the "V" shaped wooden frames.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 12)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom