Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Mr Heff or LazyPurple's silly server in the demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

Who are you Reporting?
Mr Heff or LazyPurple's silly server in the demo

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:80739239

What is the report reason?
Illegal ff through arena. The reason i think its Mr.heff is because i have a replay of the demo that shows the scoreboard and blatantly shows him going IN arena and placing down that sticky. There's also evidence to show that, that demo is him. Take note of the Glengarry Bonett with the circling peace sign. That hat is his. The main thing that shows it was him is having the demo into a replay, it allows you to see everyone and spectate anyone just by clicking on their class.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
http://prntscr.com/i9hddv (This is his hat)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/79aatx2444e7hlm/replay_1.dmx
This is the replay version of the demo. To be able to play it, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\replay\client\replays (or where ever your tf2 folder is located and just go to replays/client/replays and paste replay_1 into that folder. And then open up tf2 (if you have tf2 open before you putted that replay restart tf2) When you open up tf2, go to 'replays' click on the associated replay, it should be called "freekiller" click on it until you see the "Watch / edit" button, then click on that button and just wait for it to load. Press space to pause. On the bottom left you should see two demos on blu, one of them is raidah, the other is Mr heff. To spectate him click on the demo class on blu team, his alias was "Lazy purples silly server" In the bottom right click "Third person camera" and there it is. Also Unicake was clearly in on it, seeing how he doesnt react when he notices that demo placing that sticky

EDIT: I forgot to mention, make sure to put the .dem file in the client\replays folder so the replay will work! otherwise youll get an error when attempting to load up the replay

Attachments

• 2018-02-02_22-41-37.dem
    5.3 MB · Views: 264
Last edited:

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

Forgot to mention, to be able to freely roam whilst being able to move your mouse, type in console sv_cheats 1 demoui and just click the drive button and you can close the ui, now you can freely look around with the mouse. Also make sure to put the .dem file in the client\replays folder so the replay will work! otherwise youll get an error when attempting to load up the replay

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

why on earth would you think its me. my name has never been lazypurple silly servers and you can check for yourself. your "evidence" is a hat and a name which you cant prove i have had (not saying i have).

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

It's you, because your steamid literally matches the one in the demo. Also my evidence isn't JUST, the hat. And you apparently have traded the hat to someone else, or removed it.

upload_2018-2-3_11-29-39.png

"161478478" IS the steam3id in the demo. And "STEAM_0:0:80739239" is YOUR steamid32

You just constantly keep changing aliasses so people will think its not you. Your customurl is literally "RealHeff"

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
wouldnt surprise me if this had happened considering heff you have been banned for it before, however i did everything you said and nothing worked and the demo file shows not enough proof on its own so i'm going to decline this report if you wanna screen capture the replay if you have it working please do so and create a new report or send it to me

TL;DR instructions unclear dick stuck in ceiling fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom